User Controls

Sealing a blunt with semen

How do ya think the puff would taste?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This is where the term 'sticky-icky' came about.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Have you ever considered you might be a fag trapped in a normal person's body?
    I dunno lets ask yo mama
    Have you ever considered you might be a fag trapped in a normal person's body?

I'd suck cock, or get my ass pounded for $100 million, does that make me a fag? Just one time only :(
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd suck cock, or get my ass pounded

does that make me a fag?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    Context :p
    for $100 million,

Just one time only :(

Context :p
    I'd suck cock, or get my ass pounded for $100 million, does that make me a fag? Just one time only :(

No but it says a lot about your principles and standards.
    [FONT=Lato][SIZE=14px]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Lato][SIZE=14px]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Why are you such a bland person actor? Do you have any other interests besides talking about semen and shitposting?
    Well, yeah. Its just the only ones currently within my reach is doing acid and 'internet.
    Well, yeah. Its just the only ones currently within my reach is doing acid and 'internet.

Tell me about them, i am genuinely interested. What are your interests, and dreams?
    Besides obvious stuff, uh, I dunno...Exploring abandoned houses and buildings, treasure hunting and treasure hunting expeditions, metal detecting, exploring other misc interesting shit, Stalking random people, Random Fringe stuff like Glitch in the matrix stuff, the paranormal etc, dreams, Apocalypse prepping, and other shit thats on the tip of my tongue... My 'dreams' are to basically just live a chilled and simple life, have a normalfag job and/or start my own business while doing a variety of legal and semi-legal schemes to supplement my income and be able to buy cool stuff, enjoy my free time, and go a vacation every once in a while.
    Besides obvious stuff, uh, I dunno…Exploring abandoned houses and buildings, treasure hunting and treasure hunting expeditions, metal detecting, exploring other misc interesting shit, Stalking random people, Random Fringe stuff like Glitch in the matrix stuff, the paranormal etc, dreams, Apocalypse prepping, and other shit thats on the tip of my tongue… My 'dreams' are to basically just live a chilled and simple life, have a normalfag job and/or start my own business while doing a variety of legal and semi-legal schemes to supplement my income and be able to buy cool stuff, enjoy my free time, and go a vacation every once in a while.

Thank you for telling me. Not that bland afteral. Exploring abandoned houses and shit is dank af though, have you ever done something like night ops? Do you go exploring often? I think it would be pretty cool if next time you go exploring an abandoned building if you took the time to take some pics and post about the experience, i'd read that. Also, apocalypse prepping is a rather unusual hobby to have. Do you genuinely believe there's going to be an apocalypse soon? Or do you just like to be prepared just in case, i mean if you can hunt and have a survival pack stashed away i'd say you're pretty much set for a little while.
    thats pretty gross
    I just wanted to add that this is probably not a good thing to use to seal your blunts. Not because it's gayer than a san fransisco nightclub, but because semen curdles when it gets too hot. Ever jack off in the shower? It's the same principal only this time it'll make your blunt loose and push up the seal.
    Thank you for telling me. Not that bland afteral. Exploring abandoned houses and shit is dank af though, have you ever done something like night ops? Do you go exploring often? I think it would be pretty cool if next time you go exploring an abandoned building if you took the time to take some pics and post about the experience, i'd read that. Also, apocalypse prepping is a rather unusual hobby to have. Do you genuinely believe there's going to be an apocalypse soon? Or do you just like to be prepared just in case, i mean if you can hunt and have a survival pack stashed away i'd say you're pretty much set for a little while.

Yeah I've only been to a few houses. I know about several others that I haven't been to yet. I'm not really all that into prepping or worried about apocalypses, I just think i'd be fun/cool to make a bug out bag and scout a place to go.
    Yeah I've only been to a few houses. I know about several others that I haven't been to yet. I'm not really all that into prepping or worried about apocalypses, I just think i'd be fun/cool to make a bug out bag and scout a place to go.

Word, sounds trill as fuck.
Jump to Top