User Controls

I'm living in a motel for free, i'm on medicaid, I get food stamps, I have no credit card debt and my vehicle is totally paid off...

WellHung Black Hole
    I don't even pay car insurance...I just buy it online, wait long enough for the id cards to arrive in mail, So I have proof if stopped by a cop, Then I cancel the insurance and get a full refund. Folks, basically my weekly expenses consist of gasoline for my car. And I wanna thank all the hard working taxpayers out there for enabling me to enjoy this leisurely lifestyle. You folks are the greatest.πŸ‘πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    BS! Especially in Illinois. They know by running your plate if you have insurance.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun BS! Especially in Illinois. They know by running your plate if you have insurance.

Then when I was staying at Motel 6, why did police officers circle the parking lot virtually every night, scanning every car's plates, But never pull me over when I next drove my vehicle? I passed cops who were sitting right outside the motel, several times.πŸ‘
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're living the life Matt chew.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by WellHung Then when I was staying at Motel 6, why did police officers circle the parking lot virtually every night, scanning every car's plates, But never pull me over when I next drove my vehicle? I passed cops who were sitting right outside the motel, several times.πŸ‘

Don’t believe that fool Matt. I just looked it up. They cannot see your insurance by running your plates. They can do it in Michigan, so stay out of there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    surely if you pay the insurance, then get refund, that then cancels it. so then i'm guessing you pay the next insurance broker, then cancel that one, and so on? is that right?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t believe that fool Matt. I just looked it up. They cannot see your insurance by running your plates. They can do it in Michigan, so stay out of there.

Because you know! Fuck off.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc surely if you pay the insurance, then get refund, that then cancels it. so then i'm guessing you pay the next insurance broker, then cancel that one, and so on? is that right?

Just buy them directly online with a credit card...πŸ‘ But u got the concept.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t believe that fool Matt. I just looked it up. They cannot see your insurance by running your plates. They can do it in Michigan, so stay out of there.

Ty my dear.⚘❀
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun BS! Especially in Illinois. They know by running your plate if you have insurance.

lmao.
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    I lived in hotels from late 2015 to spring of 2017.
    It was the worst time of my whole life.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ I lived in hotels from late 2015 to spring of 2017.

Please tell us about it, Jesus... Please share some of your specific experiences.πŸ‘
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Erekshun Because you know! Fuck off.

Actually I do know. I just read about and educated myself. You should try it sometime.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ I lived in hotels from late 2015 to spring of 2017.

And from 2017-2019 you lived in your car....

Car was better than the motel room?

Stfu idiot
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Actually I do know. I just read about and educated myself. You should try it sometime.

He gonna wait til judge jeanine pirro tells him what to think
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    op fronts a lot
    Originally posted by WellHung Please tell us about it, Jesus… Please share some of your specific experiences.πŸ‘

For one they were infested with shitskins.
    One of them was infested with bed bugs so they had to clean my stuffed animals which ruined them, thank god I didn't hand them my Lain plushy I would have seriously killed them (not even joking).
    This one chimp who lived down the hall with her little sheboon niglet and nigger grandson (she was old so they must have been her grandchildren) had a bird that wouldn't shut the fuck up ... I guess she got tired of me calling them shitskin niggers all the time because she had lived there for a long time but left a few weeks or month(s) after I was there.
    I called this one wetback who worked there "it" straight to his face while I was walking down the hallway, I was talking to my mom and saw it and was like "hey look it's that shitskin janitor" lmao.
    Anyways that was the first hotel, the second was absolutely infested with shitskins and was the most horrid run down place I have ever had to live in, it was absolutely atrocious.
    There weren't any white people that worked there and I can tell why.
    I was high out of my mind the entire time I was there and idk if it was the fumes from the chemicals they used while working on the building or not or the nonstop marijuana use because I started tripping out there and hearing things, although most of that was just people in the building.
    I don't remember much because I was high all the time.
    We were in this one really nice hotel for a brief period that was mostly European but was too expensive so later we ended up moving in with my mom's friend who I would call "Moby dick" because she was obese and an asshole (it wasn't me, she's a mess).
    The room we stayed in at her house was creepy as fuck, the bed had masonic symbols carved into it and the bathroom had the masonic white and black checkerboard patterns ... also the guy who stayed there before us is jewish and works in the military (hopefully he is fully loyal to this nation and not a traitor).
    They had an adorable cat named Dipstick, he became my best friend.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby op fronts a lot

r we ok, Bill?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ For one they were infested with shitskins.
    One of them was infested with bed bugs so they had to clean my stuffed animals which ruined them, thank god I didn't hand them my Lain plushy I would have seriously killed them (not even joking).
    This one chimp who lived down the hall with her little sheboon niglet and nigger grandson (she was old so they must have been her grandchildren) had a bird that wouldn't shut the fuck up … I guess she got tired of me calling them shitskin niggers all the time because she had lived there for a long time but left a few weeks or month(s) after I was there.
    I called this one wetback who worked there "it" straight to his face while I was walking down the hallway, I was talking to my mom and saw it and was like "hey look it's that shitskin janitor" lmao.
    Anyways that was the first hotel, the second was absolutely infested with shitskins and was the most horrid run down place I have ever had to live in, it was absolutely atrocious.
    There weren't any white people that worked there and I can tell why.
    I was high out of my mind the entire time I was there and idk if it was the fumes from the chemicals they used while working on the building or not or the nonstop marijuana use because I started tripping out there and hearing things, although most of that was just people in the building.
    I don't remember much because I was high all the time.
    We were in this one really nice hotel for a brief period that was mostly European but was too expensive so later we ended up moving in with my mom's friend who I would call "Moby dick" because she was obese and an asshole (it wasn't me, she's a mess).
    The room we stayed in at her house was creepy as fuck, the bed had masonic symbols carved into it and the bathroom had the masonic white and black checkerboard patterns … also the guy who stayed there before us is jewish and works in the military (hopefully he is fully loyal to this nation and not a traitor).
    They had an adorable cat named Dipstick, he became my best friend.

What a precious little cutie...😍
    Originally posted by CandyRein And from 2017-2019 you lived in your car….

Car was better than the motel room?

Stfu idiot

you're a nigger so whatever you say has about as much value as my farts
Jump to Top