User Controls

I just killed a mouse in my bedroom

Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    So I was on my laptop minding my own business, reading a thread on /pol/ where a bunch of plebeians were arguing about smartphones and desktops being "irrelevant" when out of the blue in the corner of my eye to my left I see a small shadow dart around.
    At first I thought it was an insect but it was too large to be an insect ... turns out it was a little nigger mouse (it was black).
    I put on my shoes because I planned on stomping the life out of it but instead it hid behind a box so I made a loud battle cry and crushed its body with the box ... fortunately it didn't bleed out and leave a mess.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ So I was on my laptop minding my own business, reading a thread on /pol/ where a bunch of plebeians were arguing about smartphones and desktops being "irrelevant" when out of the blue in the corner of my eye to my left I see a small shadow dart around.
    At first I thought it was an insect but it was too large to be an insect … turns out it was a little nigger mouse (it was black).
    I put on my shoes because I planned on stomping the life out of it but instead it hid behind a box so I made a loud battle cry and crushed its body with the box … fortunately it didn't bleed out and leave a mess.

Why didn't you let your kitties hunt it down? Or play with it, at the very least.
    Originally posted by WellHung Why didn't you let your kitties hunt it down? Or play with it, at the very least.

Because you don't know whether or not it was diseased.
    You don't ever want your cats chasing after random rodents, might as well buy them from the pet store so you know they're clean.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Murderer.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Murderer.

Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    jfc you madman you
    Octavian motherfucker
    The mouse's indignity of being merked by jedi skeletor.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Murderer.

God dam it change that avatar speckles.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ So I was on my laptop minding my own business, reading a thread on /pol/ where a bunch of plebeians were arguing about smartphones and desktops being "irrelevant" when out of the blue in the corner of my eye to my left I see a small shadow dart around.
    At first I thought it was an insect but it was too large to be an insect … turns out it was a little nigger mouse (it was black).
    I put on my shoes because I planned on stomping the life out of it but instead it hid behind a box so I made a loud battle cry and crushed its body with the box … fortunately it didn't bleed out and leave a mess.

^^always, good to know... WWJD.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung God dam it change that avatar speckles.

Have to wait until Speedy Parker steals it. Sorry.
Jump to Top