User Controls

Trump allows AG to de-classify investigation docs.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Ha! Ha! The dems want to fight, it's on now! Hey technosmokeniggabitch! Tic Toc! Remember that? LOL

Russia, Russia, Russia! Stupid nigga lover.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Hahahaha you took a woman on a cruise and she was too embarrassed to be seen with you ahahaha
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hahahaha you took a woman on a cruise and she was too embarrassed to be seen with you ahahaha

Dafuq? Stay on topic Dave.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hahahaha you took a woman on a cruise and she was too embarrassed to be seen with you ahahaha

Take your woman on a cruise. Oh wait! Your broke ass can't! ahahahahaha
    Pull another rabbit out of your ass in response to being pathetic!
    Broke ass!
    Ahahaha you have no idea playboy Don
    And you think you do? Laughable!
    Goddamn right hahahaha
    Where did you go on a cruise? Did you thank Jill's daddy?
    Don't be mad at me and make shit up because she didn't wanna be seen with yo drunk assssss lol
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lots of high level deep state actors about to be indicted. Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Lynch, Clapper. McCabe, Baker, Ohr, Strzok, Page... they're all going to prison for a very long time. It's game over for the rats who thought they'd get cute and get away with it. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lots of high level deep state actors about to be indicted. Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Lynch, Clapper. McCabe, Baker, Ohr, Strzok, Page… they're all going to prison for a very long time. It's game over for the rats who thought they'd get cute and get away with it. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Trump is a fighter, he may not have gone this far if they would have let up. He holds all the cards.

Larry, you are clueless. Start a new thread about me cause you are off topic.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Trump is a fighter, he may not have gone this far if they would have let up. He holds all the cards.

His MO is that if you hit him, that's fine, but he'll hit you back 10 times harder. These morons made a very bad move by trying to hijack his presidency, and now he's going to make them all pay for it in spades. Guaranteed.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Trump is a fighter, he may not have gone this far if they would have let up. He holds all the cards.

You don, son, Latina just text me about how you did her dirty on that cruise. You know exactly what I'm sayin too.
    Trump is not playing their game. Heads are going to roll. Nancy should retire.
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    "russia"

Originally posted by 🐿 You don, son, Latina just text me about how you did her dirty on that cruise. You know exactly what I'm sayin too.

You are as clueless as Dave.
    Originally posted by 🐿 You don, son, Latina just text me about how you did her dirty on that cruise. You know exactly what I'm sayin too.

Lol!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lots of high level deep state actors about to be indicted. Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Lynch, Clapper. McCabe, Baker, Ohr, Strzok, Page… they're all going to prison for a very long time. It's game over for the rats who thought they'd get cute and get away with it. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

people have been saying this since trump got elected
Jump to Top