User Controls

-SpectraL... A Man Among Champions.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    1. Imagine what it would take to pretend you're a l33t h4xx0r on teh Innerbutz for twenty friggin years! Wow!

2. Able to single-handedly kill totse and zoklet and topple totse traitors in a single bound!

3. Did I mention former mod himself?

4. Need i mention any more?

5. inb4 @udon'tscaremekid
    1. Imagine what it would take to pretend you're a l33t h4xx0r on teh Innerbutz for twenty friggin years! Wow

I've done it. I used to play this game called "Uplink" that had a big forum community and I always pretended to be a haxxor. I started doing it when I was 8 years old and got bored when I was about 16. I pretended to be this 1337 blackhat NSA haxxor that created the ILOVEYOU virus, and then one day I vanished, never signed into my hackaday account again. I heard the hacking community was suicidal after that.

I'm still friends with this dutch hacker, he was friends with the guy I LOIC'd
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I've done it. I used to play this game called "Uplink" that had a big forum community and I always pretended to be a haxxor. I started doing it when I was 8 years old and got bored when I was about 16. I pretended to be this 1337 blackhat NSA haxxor that created the ILOVEYOU virus, and then one day I vanished, never signed into my hackaday account again. I heard the hacking community was suicidal after that.

I'm still friends with this dutch hacker, he was friends with the guy I LOIC'd

Gotta' be careful with them dutch hackers. Remember HackerOne? Yep, a Dutch guy founded that. Remember the guy Fortezza? The one with the 100.000 CC's that were stolen and subsequently sold to Russian nationals? You guessed it, Dutch guy. We dangerous, nigga'.
    You're a terrible fucking person man, dem hackers loved you
    This makes me feel all kinds of ways. Imagine you're this, like, ten year old kid and you get an e-hacker friend and you code this program for her for two years and then she's gone. Just... just gone. You get 1337er but you still wonder sometimes about that one haxxor you used to make tools for and you're shes still like "BRB FBI?". It is forever a part of your life. Then there's Dutch hacker, the dude who is the code, burning down servers and DDOSing cloudfare behind 7 proxies not giving a shit. That's some deep shit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Neither of you come even close to scaring me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    boo
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    boo

Youuu!
Jump to Top