User Controls

Sweden Bans Own Culture

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rt.com/news/459997-sweden-rune-ban-nazis/

They're basically considering banning nordic runes because 'nazis' like/use them.

I don't really know what else there is to say about this.

Nazis probably use regular letters and words too, Are they going to therefore ban all language and written word? dumbasses
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I've heard nazis breathe, they should ban breathing in Sweden.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    god damn it

Rise up westerners, how does the government jackboot taste?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nazis probably use regular letters and words too, Are they going to therefore ban all language and written word? dumbasses

That one kinda snuck up on me
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Sophie I've heard nazis breathe, they should ban breathing in Sweden.

blue eyes and blonde hair too. that was pretty high on the nazi agenda i believe.

Originally posted by Number13 god damn it

Rise up westerners, how does the government jackboot taste?

they can't, no way to organize it.

Ghost Black Hole
    What's even funnier is they don't care, they agree with the government, hate racism, and love immigrants.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Narc they can't, no way to organize it.

That's my point, it's just going to keep getting worse until the white majority is gone and then sharia law starts.
    Originally posted by Number13 That's my point, it's just going to keep getting worse until the white majority is gone and then sharia law starts.

don't worry dude, i got the fix, am working on it atm.

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    I can't find a single article on the subject from a reputable source from a Google search. Just RT, other Russian sites, The Daily Stormer etc.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I can't find a single article on the subject from a reputable source from a Google search. Just RT, other Russian sites, The Daily Stormer etc.

not surprising

Originally posted by Narc don't worry dude, i got the fix, am working on it atm.

are you getting your foreskin perforrated ?
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I can't find a single article on the subject from a reputable source from a Google search. Just RT, other Russian sites, The Daily Stormer etc.

try sweedish sites.
    The article that RT referred to in turn refers to this one with zero sources and just a somewhat angry tone

http://www.smp.se/ledare/lat-runorna-vara-ifred/
    And according to that article, the deliberations are to ban a specific rune used recently by Swedish Nazis, and goes on to make a slippery slope argument for the rest of the runic betabet.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator And according to that article, the deliberations are to ban a specific rune used recently by Swedish Nazis, and goes on to make a slippery slope argument for the rest of the runic betabet.

theres a facebook for it.

https://www.facebook.com/donotbanourrunes/
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres a facebook for it.

https://www.facebook.com/donotbanourrunes/

Not very informative about the actual governmental action unfortunately.
    just goes to show that whites are the weakest race
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Not very informative about the actual governmental action unfortunately.

talk to them then.

thats what facebook was made for,
Jump to Top