User Controls

Bye Sister

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am ... the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
    My watch has ended. Enjoy your #1 Crush.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    THAT NIGGA SLAYED THAT HOE
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    well im glad she's finally gone. she promised me if I gave her one reason to leave she would but then proceeded to tell me she is going to make flyers of my face calling me a rapist in my hood, but has the balls to tell me to grow up and then threaten to egg my door step..

but anyways have a good one thereasa...
    Lol I said you’re lucky I didn’t. I didn’t threaten anything.
    And folks his reason was he’s been doing this 15 years. Haha
    Originally posted by -mal- And folks his reason was he’s been doing this 15 years. Haha

you said you were going to leave you snake twat, i knew you wouldn't.
    Gimme a day shit. Why you so uptight?
    Originally posted by -mal- Lol I said you’re lucky I didn’t. I didn’t threaten anything.

I'm not lucky. Do it I don't care, people will just think you're crazy and obsessed, Id probably get laid more.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not lucky. Do it I don't care, people will just think you're crazy and obsessed, Id probably get laid more.

Oh yes I care about the random strangers in your neighborhood that count as these people
    Originally posted by -mal- Gimme a day shit. Why you so uptight?

Why don't you follow through with what you say you'll do?
    Lul
    Originally posted by -mal- Oh yes I care about the random strangers in your neighborhood that count as these people

So it was a veiled threat.. got it.. now please leave?
    Maybe
    she's so full of shit, she accused me of orally raping a girl at a concert. like sorry I know thats what you probably want but I didn't do that.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Gay
    if tonight was my last night i'd keep on counting til the reaper got ahold of me then i'd take my last flight
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Gay

yeah i know it gay. she says I leaked her pi to dargo which i never did and blames me for having to change her number which is really rich considering she hit me out of the blue 3 years after the last time I saw her and I lost her number right after.

anyways I hope she's finally gone but something makes me think she won't be.

I'll see her downtown and I will cash her outside, she's got another thing coming to her

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if tonight was my last night i'd keep on counting til the reaper got ahold of me then i'd take my last flight

id smoke a bowl with the reaper and then go with him.

you know some chickens will tell you they tried to show you the light and that you always wanted to do what you wanted to do, but what other way was there?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i know it gay. she says I leaked her pi to dargo which i never did and blames me for having to change her number which is really rich considering she hit me out of the blue 3 years after the last time I saw her and I lost her number right after.

anyways I hope she's finally gone but something makes me think she won't be.

I'll see her downtown and I will cash her outside, she's got another thing coming to her

Didn't read.
Jump to Top