User Controls

Bullshit posts on my fetlife yay

Thotgirl African Astronaut

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *piqued
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    More autism please

firemaster is confusing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lulz, want to be my domme?

The more blood the better
    When your a dom but you still beg 4 sex!

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra firemaster is confusing

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    but who was phone!!
    Old message but funny
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Old message but funny

Lol, sounds about right
    No one ever just ask "how is your day going?"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No one ever just ask "how is your day going?"

No it's more profiles with dickpics sending me their fap matieral. Infact its soo bad if you have a dickpic as a profile pic no one will respond.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No one ever just ask "how is your day going?"

Probably because nobody actually cares
    Hey Juicebox, how is your day going?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was literally 2 mins ago looking at message requests on Facebook and one was from a guy basically offering to do the same to me. Said I would basically be a "kept" man and he would pay for everything. This girl I kno just had some random guy on Instagram yesterday offer her $300 for pics of the bottom of her feet.

Imagine if that wasn't the internet and was strangers on the street asking you these things.
    Originally posted by Sudo I was literally 2 mins ago looking at message requests on Facebook and one was from a guy basically offering to do the same to me. Said I would basically be a "kept" man and he would pay for everything. This girl I kno just had some random guy on Instagram yesterday offer her $300 for pics of the bottom of her feet.

Imagine if that wasn't the internet and was strangers on the street asking you these things.

Jeez...tell him to message me, I'll sell him pics of the bottom of my feet for $100.
    Ghost Black Hole
    People that go on fetlife should all be lined up against a wall and shot.
    Originally posted by Ghost People that go on fetlife should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

Thanks its either that or collar space but collar space is worse.
    Originally posted by Ghost People that go on fetlife should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

That seems a little hate filled and intolerant from a plural.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    So which girls picture are you using on that site, faggot?
Jump to Top