User Controls

Hey lanny how did it feel when your dad died?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    serious question. like when you found out?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Rough Around the edges, Maybe not the best question to ask someone on a public forum... may be pm might be better for this one, I don't know, something just seems off with this one, william.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lannys daddy raped him in the rice patties and called him fatty now he's drunk and batty
    Originally posted by Ghost Lannys daddy raped him in the rice patties

Delicious

Originally posted by Ghost Lannys daddy raped him in the rice patties and called him fatty now he's drunk and batty

You have a great sense of rhyme.👍
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's low, kr0z.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's low, kr0z.

Gm Speckles ❤
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung Gm Speckles ❤

He's just trying to get him to respond to the other thread he posted. An old Indian trick.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He's just trying to get him to respond to the other thread he posted. An old Indian trick.

🤠 Ur crafty and clever. Im keeping a virtual eye on you, youngster...😉
    Octavian motherfucker

I imagine he felt liberated.

"FUCK YOU DAD, I'LL BE WHO I WANT, I WILL FUCK WHO I WANT, & AND I'LL DRESS HOW I WANT!!!!"

*Jumps off building*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    why are you so obsessed with roshambo cross dressing? You've posted that pic like 10 times now.
    Originally posted by Ghost why are you so obsessed with roshambo cross dressing? You've posted that pic like 10 times now.

He lashes out ay anyone else who doesn't kiss his ass ..because of all of his own insecurities. He's not happy in his life. He needs something more to be satisfied... but he's not quite sure what it is.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Either that or he finds cross dressing shamby attractive. He went as far to upload the picture on imgur lol
    Originally posted by Ghost Either that or he finds cross dressing shamby attractive. He went as far to upload the picture on imgur lol

lolol.... ghost do we have ourselves a closet rectum Ripper?👍
    Originally posted by Ghost Either that or he finds cross dressing shamby attractive. He went as far to upload the picture on imgur lol

If you ever stop posting on these forums I'll hunt you down and drag you back to my motel room to live with me.
    Roshambo the man.❤
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung If you ever stop posting on these forums I'll hunt you down and drag you back to my motel room to live with me.

I stopped once when the forum was first made because it got like 6 posts a day
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Octavian

I imagine he felt liberated.

"FUCK YOU DAD, I'LL BE WHO I WANT, I WILL FUCK WHO I WANT, & AND I'LL DRESS HOW I WANT!!!!"

*Jumps off building*

is that lanny?

LMAO ok I'll never read any of his posts again
    these are the types of "people" I'm dealing with here ...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ is that lanny?

LMAO ok I'll never read any of his posts again
    these are the types of "people" I'm dealing with here …

Yes that is LANNY THE TRANNY
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    he's fucking ugly as hell and looks like a drag queen that works at starbucks

I can smell his BO through my screen
Jump to Top