User Controls

finding your yure mom is been on NIS

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    longer than you,

so embarassed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    My parents think I joined a cult. I was ranting about triangles calling people derpadews and gonts and talking to mysterious people on the internet and then I moved across the country.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by A College Professor longer than you,

so embarassed

Your Mom must be a MILF
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    my mom said this place is retarded and you're all idiots and that I should find better things to do with my time
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ my mom said this place is retarded and you're all idiots and that I should find better things to do with my time

she also said youre a caca head
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A College Professor she also said youre a caca head

nope
    I'm brilliant and god-like
    my parents would have no idea how to even interpret 75% of the shit on here. i mean both like literally translating it and then deciphering the meaning
    Ghost Black Hole
    I try to get people to join the website but I can't really think of a good hook. I usually say some shit like "Yeah it's a really cool hacker forum about drugs and explosives and stuff"

I got a bunch of my friends to post here for a few months but they all thought you were retarded
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Explaining the purpose of this place is hard because I rarely do anything without a purpose
Jump to Top