User Controls

What are "The Big Three"?

I remember in high school art class some kids were talking to the teacher about druhgs, and this faggot told the teacher "As long as you stay away from The Big 3".

What does that mean? Obviously some meths and heroins, but what is the last one? Cocaine? Cocaine is a party drug, and not a hard one at that. What is the third one? PCP is too obscure. What is the third one?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bud
    Hash
    Oil

But seriously it's cocaine because of the CRACK epidemic. The only parties you see crack at are not regular parties.
    oh yeah i forgot about crack
    LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL Bill KrozbyOLO THREAD!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    doge neesawn and crysler

🎵 ACP's doge neesawn and crysler , ACP's doge neesawn and crysler , ACP's doge neesawn and crysler
    🎵🎵Come see us today and up your game , we will make you a deal.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Cocaine, Heroin, Meth
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    Crack
    Ghost Black Hole
    That one cocaine analog that's 100x stronger and lasts 10 hours
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietYellow I remember in high school art class some kids were talking to the teacher about druhgs, and this faggot told the teacher "As long as you stay away from The Big 3".

What does that mean? Obviously some meths and heroins, but what is the last one? Cocaine? Cocaine is a party drug, and not a hard one at that. What is the third one? PCP is too obscure. What is the third one?

Lots of people become terribly addicted to cocaine... it can be just as brutal as the other 2... It'll empty your pocket book a lot quicker than heroin or meth will, for starters...
    The most toxic thing on the planet is obviously crack...

Yo momma's ass crack.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ALTemio sanchez The most toxic thing on the planet is obviously crack…

Yo momma's ass crack.

Hilarious. You got a future in stand up comedy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like coca leaf tea
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Crack is soo 80s
Jump to Top