User Controls

Do you ever lose track of how many gun fights you've been in because you're so brave?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was in a gun fight before I was even born.

My level.

Get on it.

My pony.

Ride it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lucy shoots me with finger guns. I'm being emotionally abused
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Actual video of mmQ at work

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost Lucy shoots me with finger guns. I'm being emotionally abused

I dont want to know the sexual innuendo. DontTellMe
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ I dont want to know the sexual innuendo. DontTellMe

I just got to thinking, maybe DTE meant to make a profile of DontTellMe instead of DontTellEm
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I dont want to know the sexual innuendo. DontTellMe

There is none. I will be walking by and she will "shoot" me and I say "AGH YOU GOT ME!" then I clench my chest and fall to the ground.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Ghost There is none. I will be walking by and she will "shoot" me and I say "AGH YOU GOT ME!" then I clench my chest and fall to the ground.

Are you fucking retarded?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ My pony.

Ride it.

yikes, now that song's in my head. at least it's not goodbye horses

***FUCK
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    No bc I'm not a dumbass
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    After the first few dozen you lose track and start counting by orders of ammunition appearing on you cc statement.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country After the first few dozen you lose track and start counting by orders of ammunition appearing on you cc statement.

Not with the gun I'm using m8.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by mmQ Not with the gun I'm using m8.

At my age the short street battles and little ambushes all merge into one. My life feels like one long gun fight.
    Originally posted by Ghost Lucy shoots me with finger guns. I'm being emotionally abused

that is so hot.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Guns r 4 pussies a real man/weaboo uses a katana
Jump to Top