User Controls

Have you ever had Jack Press hash?

Ghost Black Hole
    It's hash made in a press.

Octavian motherfucker
    So just hash then...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's hard not like bubble hash
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    shut the fuck up scron and stick to meth
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah man I never used to be into hard drugs.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hashish like that is always pressed; maybe not in an actual press machine but same process.

It's all about making rosin with parchment paper and a Walmart hair straightener now.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost It's hash made in a press.

Im salivating like Pavlov's dogs... ghost I wish you could mail me some.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nah thats not my pic, I had chunk a few years ago and I just remembered it today
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do you like the high better from hash rather than from vaping cannabis oil cartridges?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've never tried a cart but oil in a vape pen directly on the coil is a good buzz.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Do you like the high better from hash rather than from vaping cannabis oil cartridges?

The high from something like hash is generally better because most carts are made with distillate which doesn't contain as many different cannabinoids and terpenes as traditional hash oil/wax or something like a full spectrum CO2 oil cartridge.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We used to call it bathtub hash or "press", because you would put the mash between two boards in the bathtub and put cinder blocks on top of it to press it down.
Jump to Top