User Controls

ATTN : Sophie ( and fellow travellers ) ...... Being ethical pedos.

Is it more ethical to penetrate a child in her sleep or while she's unconscious to save her from being burdened with the knowledge and experiences that society would eventually convince her that they're bad for her ?

Traumatic even ?

can a child be harmed in anyway if he or she isnt aware of what happened ?
    No. They already know everything you could possibly "teach" them

There's no such thing as innocence anymore.

Originally posted by Jυicebox No. They already know everything you could possibly "teach" them

There's no such thing as innocence anymore.

yea but lets say your dad sexed you when your little. uncles too sometimes.

would you rather not have these knowledges ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea but lets say your dad sexed you when your little. uncles too sometimes.

would you rather not have these knowledges ?

I was molested by a man when I was 7. I didn't think much of it at the time.

TBH, at the time, I thought it felt pretty damn good. I'm surprised I didn't turn out gay.

But, at the end of the day, it didn't affect me much because I was my own person and made my own decisions about what happened to me instead of letting faggots on the internet tell me what to think
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I was molested by a man when I was 7. I didn't think much of it at the time.

TBH, at the time, I thought it felt pretty damn good. I'm surprised I didn't turn out gay.

But, at the end of the day, it didn't affect me much because I was my own person and made my own decisions about what happened to me instead of letting faggots on the internet tell me what to think

well, good for you, i mean the you can think for yourself part, not entirely sure what i should feel about getting molested part.

if you werent hurt by it and enjoyed it i guess thats good too.

but would you prefer to have the thing happened without you knowing, if it had to happen anyway irregardless ?
    Technologist victim of incest
    There is no ethical pedo, ya sick fuck!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't know about ethical, but it would be the most humane.
    You're going to end up damaging her though if you actually stick your dick in, if she's a literal child. Don't do that. If you must let her fall asleep and wake up as if nothing happened.
    ITT
    Fucking sick pedos making plans on the best way to rape a child. You two are fucked up beyond repair.

Sickos
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny Is it more ethical to penetrate a child in her sleep or while she's unconscious to save her from being burdened with the knowledge and experiences that society would eventually convince her that they're bad for her ?

Traumatic even ?

can a child be harmed in anyway if he or she isnt aware of what happened ?

*Reported*

The funny thing is, the retard probably thinks I'm joking.
    Yeah, I’ve had it with this shit too Oct.

Sick shit!
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, I’ve had it with this shit too Oct.

Sick shit!

No one is forcing you to read this thread.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Step too far I've never liked the fucker, EVER. I can tolerate Sophie for other reasons but I absolutely hate Vinny with a passion. At least on Zoklet there was a limit to this shit.
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't know about ethical, but it would be the most humane.

yea but isnt being humane an ethical thing to do ?
    Originally posted by Sophie You're going to end up damaging her though if you actually stick your dick in, if she's a literal child. Don't do that. If you must let her fall asleep and wake up as if nothing happened.

so if no traces were left behind its ethical ?
    Originally posted by Technologist ITT
    Fucking sick pedos making plans on the best way to rape a child. You two are fucked up beyond repair.

Sickos

sick fucks dont talk about ethics.

we're trying to discuss about ethics here,
    Originally posted by Octavian Step too far I've never liked the fucker, EVER. I can tolerate Sophie for other reasons but I absolutely hate Vinny with a passion. At least on Zoklet there was a limit to this shit.

why so hate ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so if no traces were left behind its ethical ?

Why do ethics exist. Why do morals exist. Surely it is to protect others from harm. If that's the case making sure the least harm is committed is the most ethical. So ethical choice numero uno is always do nothing. Second best is make sure that if you do the other person does not experience harm, here or in the future.
    If you're willing to risk harm upon another person it is an unethical decision, however, how objectively bad something is, is a spectrum. Like autism.
    Nah, she just turned 22
Jump to Top