User Controls

ATTN : §m£ÂgØL (and any other published authors)

is it possible to publish a book anonymously independently and still profit from it ?

i want publish my book but due to its radioactive nature, i think it had to be done anonymously but i still want the money from the sale,
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Yes, you can use a pseudonym when publishing through Amazon but they can take it down if it violates their policies.
    Originally posted by Zanick Yes, you can use a pseudonym when publishing through Amazon but they can take it down if it violates their policies.

how does the payment works ?

like if i publish a book anonymously can it be traced back to me ?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Yes, they're going to need a tax id number to pay you. Probably an ssn.

is there any publishing service that allows anon publishing ?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is it possible to publish a book anonymously independently and still profit from it ?

i want publish my book but due to its radioactive nature, i think it had to be done anonymously but i still want the money from the sale,

lulu.com

I used it for my 12 volume epic.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lulu.com

I used it for my 12 volume epic.

do they have online stores for selling electronic copies only ?

and how do they reimburse the authors ?
    Originally posted by Octavian

your point ?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your point ?

Best to get a pseudonym. Knowing you it will be something disgusting or face a fate worse than death.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do they have online stores for selling electronic copies only ?

and how do they reimburse the authors ?

Go read the site lazy, do I look like your fucking mother????
    Originally posted by Octavian Best to get a pseudonym. Knowing you it will be something disgusting or face a fate worse than death.

salman rushdie is as open about his identity as elton john is about his sexuality.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny salman rushdie is as open about his identity as elton john is about his sexuality.

I bet if he could have a do-over he'd have published it as John Smith though.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Go read the site lazy, do I look like your fucking mother????

like an uncle.

be glad you lacked the femininmity required to be a mother.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is it possible to publish a book anonymously independently and still profit from it ?

Fifty Shades of Pink?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet if he could have a do-over he'd have published it as John Smith though.

the reason why his book was seen as credible was because it was written by 'one of them'.

if he was a john or peter it'd be a hate speech, and banned.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Fifty Shades of Pink?

Little Girls are Tight.

yes, seriously.

ive decided to take my trolling to the next level.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ive decided to take my trolling to the next level.
    By posting this thread. You won't ever publish a book like that, because you'll immediately get doxxed due to your post history on this site.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Write it as a crime novella, from the perspective of a detective in the sex crimes unit. The juicy parts are the reports he writes for the PD. And confessions of the people he arrests, have him uncover some kind of other major crime in the process, or have him go undercover in a pedo ring satanic cult type of deal. He's an unwilling participant, but he participates. Subsequently he brings the pedo ring down but is haunted forever by his experiences.

I'd read that.
    Originally posted by Sophie Write it as a crime novella, from the perspective of a detective in the sex crimes unit. The juicy parts are the reports he writes for the PD. And confessions of the people he arrests, have him uncover some kind of other major crime in the process, or have him go undercover in a pedo ring satanic cult type of deal. He's an unwilling participant, but he participates. Subsequently he brings the pedo ring down but is haunted forever by his experiences.

I'd read that.

i've already worked out the story line.

it will be some form of prison journal with flash backs and confessions.
Jump to Top