User Controls

Our Son Dresses Like A Woman

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]

*Dad Leaves Family*
    Lol wtf

I've dressed in women's clothes too but I'm not stupid enough to think I WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE a woman
    His dad seriously left their family because of him.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wonder if he walks around the house like that casually.

Originally posted by Jυicebox I've dressed in women's clothes too

wait wut
    Originally posted by Ghost I wonder if he walks around the house like that casually.

wait wut

Yep. I thought my sister was a lesbian at one time and thought I'd have a better chance at attracting her if I dressed like, looked like, and acted like a woman

I don't have any pictures but I looked like an especially ugly version of Fran from FFXII
    Yes, I had a thing for my sister for a very long time

It's mostly gone now but I'm sure I could be talked back into it
    Sexy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    your step sister I assume.
    Originally posted by Ghost your step sister I assume.

Nope. Full-blooded sister.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wheeeeeel gonts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Yep. I thought my sister was a lesbian at one time and thought I'd have a better chance at attracting her if I dressed like, looked like, and acted like a woman

So you dressed like a woman so you could hopefully have sex with your lesbian SISTER...is that right?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you dressed like a woman so you could hopefully have sex with your lesbian SISTER…is that right?

At the time, yes. She wasn't actually a lesbian though

My love for her wasn't sexual unless I was extremely drunk or extremely high on amphetamines

I genuinely loved her
    It's good that you love your sister, just not with a dress and a boner being involved.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's good that you love your sister, just not with a dress and a boner being involved.

My theory is that, because she was the only woman I'd ever felt genuine love for/from, I never learned the difference between the love felt for family and the love felt for others
    is that actually roshambo in the video?
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    "new world"

anyone who uses that phrase is going to get the gas
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So empowered and progressive.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's good that you love your sister, just not with a dress and a boner being involved.

i dont remember giving you the authority to dicktate how one should and shouldnt love his sister.

who apointed this man as an arbiter of love ?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Rosa really needs a girlfriend.
    Octavian motherfucker
    If I beat/ abandon my kids will they turn out this entertaining?
Jump to Top