User Controls

Converting people in poor countries to Trianglism

Ghost Black Hole
    Hello my brothers and sisters. I just awoke from a dream where I was walking through a slums in Bombay and all the children and hungry beggars were following me around the slum because I was giving out Triangle shaped candies laced with LSD.

I would very much like to make this a reality but I am simply a poor and humble mendicant.

We are the only ones who can support our church, dear sirs. We were wondering if you could change the lives of everyone in the church and help us buy a property in India? Because we are Trianglists without a Temple, we have a difficult time making donation. We are happy church, but we are also very poor.

A temple like this could give our church a much better life, not just for today or tomorrow but for a very long time. I found a cheap property in New Delhi for only 280,000 INR. Please we do not ask for money or food we only need this property to make a better life for our church so we can have international missions and preach to the poor in the slums.

Please consider helping changing our lives forever.

https://www.magicbricks.com/propertyDetails/48-Sq-ft-Commercial-Shop-FOR-Sale-Dilshad-Garden-in-New-Delhi&id=4d423332393230343337

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Start a go fund me
    I'll convert and donate, I'm already doing the trianglism rite of passage

Now that's a good idea. All you that sent me PayPal addresses, start a gofundne

PayPal has blocked me
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I'll convert and donate, I'm already doing the trianglism rite of passage

Now that's a good idea. All you that sent me PayPal addresses, start a gofundne

PayPal has blocked me

Well I'm pastafarian
    Ghost Black Hole
    I need like $2

Today I shall go to the mall and wear my religious garb
    Originally posted by Ghost I need like $2

Today I shall go to the mall and wear my religious garb

Aren't you concerned your gonna be mistaken for the illuminati? They had the triangle thing going b4 you...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglism has existed before humans ever did.

Originally posted by Ghost Trianglism has existed before humans ever did.

I think I I need to be stoned for this..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Think about it, why would they build pyramids for no reason? Every human society since the begining of time has built Triangular monuments

Jump to Top