User Controls

People who keep coughing are annoying

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    When they just won't stop. Ever want to just beat them?

This girl has been coughing for the last hour. There sure are a lot of sick fuckers on this bus. I feel like a lab rat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    "Would you like a free disease with your bus ride?"
    Maybe I should wear one of those Chinese style dust masks. They help a little from what I've read.
    Folks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The Chinese wear them because their cities are filled with smog. The Japanese wear them out of politeness.
    I'm tired of constantly getting pozzed on the bus!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It would never happen in Japan.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    This reminds me of a time I was on the lrt and some nigger sits across from me and then starts coughing, but unbelievably she neglects to cover her mouth like most human beings would. Continues to cough for what seemed like minutes and then some random person started giving her shit lol, of course they didn't just apologize or even make an excuse just started getting ignorant with the person calling her out on having no manners.

some fucking people, fuck the public!
    Everyone on my commute is still huwhite.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm ill as fuck sneezing/ coughing. Had I chose to go work I'm sure I would have suffered the rightful scorn and abuse you are giving now. Nothing worse than being in a confined space with ill people.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Nil This reminds me of a time I was on the lrt and some nigger sits across from me and then starts coughing, but unbelievably she neglects to cover her mouth like most human beings would. Continues to cough for what seemed like minutes and then some random person started giving her shit lol, of course they didn't just apologize or even make an excuse just started getting ignorant with the person calling her out on having no manners.

some fucking people, fuck the public!

I would have stright up spat in her face. If she attacked me I would have twatted her.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Try working around people like this every day. I’m to the point that I thank people that cover their mouth when they cough, since so many don’t. And in actuality, you’re supposed to cover your cough with your elbow.

Parents, who’s teaching these folks their manners?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i have a sneezing fetish everytime a lady coughs i get a boner
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Folks?

lolol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I would have stright up spat in her face. If she attacked me I would have twatted her.

no u would'nt. You're a lover, not a fighter. And you're way too much of a coward to risk damaging that pretty boy face.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It would never happen in Japan.

why not?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Happens enough you become immune. Letting sick people openly cough directly in your face repeatedly is about as healthy of a choice as you can make for yourself.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung no u would'nt. You're a lover, not a fighter. And you're way too much of a coward to risk damaging that pretty boy face.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Folks?

Is she hot? you should carry some cough drops tomorrow and go over and offer her one...surefire way to get in her pants.
Jump to Top