User Controls

Why are they bringing about an apocalyptic war so soon?

Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    It just seems kind of absurd that so early on in my life something like this would happen.
    It's all happening so quickly too.
    Before my grandmother died she started hallucinating/going psychotic and one of the last things she said to me was that we're in the end times, she was said it in such an arrogant tone and she sounded excited that it was happening too ... I swear if I reincarnate and relive this timeline I'm going to punch that stupid bitch in the face as hard as I can.

They're going to nuke the United States and blame it on some other country, most likely Iran but I'm thinking they'll say it was China.
    Is the US government and military really so amateur and worthless that all of this can easily happen?
    I thought we were supposed to be the world's greatest military.
    I swear if none of this happens the people even dared to LARP about it or attempt to bring it about need to be executed in public and have the whole thing livestreamed over the internet.
    Technologist victim of incest
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

My gosh you’re a sucker!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Every generation has claimed they are living in the end times. Relax and enjoy your life, no one knows the day or the hour.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Erekshun Every generation has claimed they are living in the end times. Relax and enjoy your life, no one knows the day or the hour.

Except our LORD, God.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Every generation has claimed they are living in the end times. Relax and enjoy your life, no one knows the day or the hour.

It's easy to say that when you're not somebody who is going to be killed as part of warfare theater.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

If you're living in the end times that means you get sucked straight up to heaven, you don't need to deal with the whole getting-old-and-dying thing.

That appeals to some people.

What exactly is foretold to happen at the moment the rapture, the catching away of the church of Jesus
    Christ occurs? Will born again, Spirit filled believers disappear without a trace in an instant? Will driverless
    cars simply crash, possibly killing people? Will airplanes whose Christian pilots are raptured fall out of the sky
    or possibly keep flying on automatic pilot until they run out of gas?
    http://www.takilmabiblechurch.org/wfweb/rapture-40-days.pdf
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If you're living in the end times that means you get sucked straight up to heaven, you don't need to deal with the whole getting-old-and-dying thing.

That appeals to some people.

http://www.takilmabiblechurch.org/wfweb/rapture-40-days.pdf

They failed to take into account that people might have jetpacks by then
Jump to Top