User Controls

LtCorbis/Sophie makes funny video, gets doxxed by furious jedis (14 year old warning)

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

She makes fun of pretty much everything, but I guess you don't get to make fun of the chosen people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Smart for her age huh, she's my portal to generation Zyklon. I have hope for the future.
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    That girl's gotta be a plant and part of a psyop
    There is no one somebody that age has a vocabulary like that and that kind of knowledge, not to mention she just appeared out of the blue and was so heavily shilled everywhere.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

She makes fun of pretty much everything, but I guess you don't get to make fun of the chosen people.

She seems like a bright kid but her energy is misfocused, like a lot of kids

also, when my great aunt came off da boat to this country, she wanted a doll and got a black doll. Having never seen one before she tore it apart thinking it was evil lol
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ That girl's gotta be a plant and part of a psyop
    There is no one somebody that age has a vocabulary like that and that kind of knowledge, not to mention she just appeared out of the blue and was so heavily shilled everywhere.

That's what I was thinking. That she was coached. It is kind of funny though.
    I wonder what (((they're))) trying to achieve with these videos
    She's not a plant you mongs. If you had been following her for a while you'd know she blew up doing collaborations with commentary channels, she used to talk about shit that happened at her school, she was pretty funny back then even when she was like 12. Anyway, if she was a plant, why did youtube demonitize a bunch of her videos a while ago, then turned off her comment section for a good while and now it's back on again? She's getting targetted just like anyone on the internet slightly to the right of Mao.
    Here.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    While you're at it, subscribe to 1791 AKA Diet of Worms.
    (((Bernstein))) Is the J'EW in this conversation.
    Originally posted by Sophie She's not a plant you mongs. If you had been following her for a while you'd know she blew up doing collaborations with commentary channels, she used to talk about shit that happened at her school, she was pretty funny back then even when she was like 12. Anyway, if she was a plant, why did youtube demonitize a bunch of her videos a while ago, then turned off her comment section for a good while and now it's back on again? She's getting targetted just like anyone on the internet slightly to the right of Mao.

Sophie you should know better than to say all of that.
    You know (((they))) play both sides and will pretend to be their opposition.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

http://archive.is/l5Qet
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ Sophie you should know better than to say all of that.
    You know (((they))) play both sides and will pretend to be their opposition.

Not everything is a conspiracy. A lot of things are but some things aren't. This is my main gripe with people who question the narrative, they go off the freaking deep end. You're not doing the movement any favors by claiming everyone is a jedi plant and it's all a conspiracy. Even though much of it may be.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    http://archive.is/l5Qet

Oh jews ... keep it up .. keep it up ...

You're digging your own graves, with a smile.
    Originally posted by Sophie Not everything is a conspiracy. A lot of things are but some things aren't. This is my main gripe with people who question the narrative, they go off the freaking deep end. You're not doing the movement any favors by claiming everyone is a jedi plant and it's all a conspiracy. Even though much of it may be.

I have a sixth sense for this type of stuff.
    You can tell when someone is a plant or being used indirectly as one.
    They're using this "sophie" character to make the viewpoints of people opposing the jewish agenda seem as absurd and irrelevant.
    Also, she was on fucking infowars for fuck's sake.
    Originally posted by Sophie Not everything is a conspiracy.
    Only a j/ew would say something as ridiculous as this
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ I have a sixth sense for this type of stuff.
    You can tell when someone is a plant or being used indirectly as one.
    They're using this "sophie" character to make the viewpoints of people opposing the jewish agenda seem as absurd and irrelevant.
    Also, she was on fucking infowars for fuck's sake.

She's called Sophia actually, i know because i have been following her for a long while. Also, InfoWars wasn't always the Donald Kikenstein promoting Ziocon mouthpiece it is now. Alex Jones is basically the mainstream American right now, so it would make sense for him to reach out to her and give her a platform while she is being targeted by (((BERNSTEIN))) and company.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Only a j/ew would say something as ridiculous as this

If i didn't know any better i'd say you were a fucking plant because you seem to be hell bent on weeding sanity out of the movement.
    Originally posted by Sophie If i didn't know any better i'd say you were a fucking plant because you seem to be hell bent on weeding sanity out of the movement.

What movement?
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers What movement?

Exactly.
Jump to Top