User Controls

cop finds drugs on school bus

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    cites all the students when no one will fess up. smdh shits crazy yo!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Nothing like dropping a bag of weed and having to inconspicuously pick it up

Best thing to do is pretend like you’re dancing

Just drop it likes it hott then pick up the bag of weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.

As a joke my friend & I put powdered coffee creamer in a bag & tied it off like a g of coke & dropped it in a common workspace at my job to see who picked it up. Lol smh. Turned into a shit show w my boss threatening to drug test the whole staff on the spot. Oops ☺️
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Did you hear about the 4,000 people ticketed for half a gram of weed of a cruise ship?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Did you hear about the 4,000 people ticketed for half a gram of weed of a cruise ship?

No, did you?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol.

As a joke my friend & I put powdered coffee creamer in a bag & tied it off like a g of coke & dropped it in a common workspace at my job to see who picked it up. Lol smh. Turned into a shit show w my boss threatening to drug test the whole staff on the spot. Oops ☺️

Lmfao! 😋
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lesson learned. 😂😋 ❤️💋💖
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😍😘💋❤️😋💖
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol.

Lame story. If that's the best you got then your fucken boring.
    Shut up manonfire
Jump to Top