User Controls

jedis and niggers are always the scapegoats.

WellHung Black Hole
    They are the reasons you all don't have a job, a girlfriend, friends, or your physical or mental health. You have nothing to do with it, whatsoever. Consequently, you should keep whining and crying about them on the Internet. That's definitely the best way to bring about change in your life.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    How do they get change then Mr Obama?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 How do they get change then Mr Obama?

Stick to weight lifting And turning a screw driver, Chuck. You don't have enough brain power to participate in this discussion. Ever since you got your ass handed to you in my thread I haven't heard a peep out of you. Why now?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I have a job, i have a girlfriend. I am fairly well adjusted, i come from a pretty wealthy family. But the J'ews run the media, and AIPAC is real, the Zionist lobby and the military industrial complex is a match made in hell.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also, niggers are just niggers. They whine and complain a lot but at least 85% of their problems are by their own hand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie I have a job, i have a girlfriend. I am fairly well adjusted, i come from a pretty wealthy family. But the J'ews run the media, and AIPAC is real, the Zionist lobby and the military industrial complex is a match made in hell.

What can you logically and reasonably do about that, sophie? If the answer is nothing, really, then don't you think it's wise and prudent to quit wasting emotional energy on something you can't change?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Also, niggers are just niggers. They whine and complain a lot but at least 85% of their problems are by their own hand.

You know, there's a whole lotta white trash out there that are the cause of their own problems, too. Ive met more white trash than niggers. In fact, I've never ever had a problem with a black person. I've always got along with them handsomely. Arent a lot of people the cause of their own problems on this website, who whine and complain a lot?
    Originally posted by WellHung What can you logically and reasonably do about that, sophie? If the answer is nothing, really, then don't you think it's wise and prudent to quit wasting emotional energy on something you can't change?

Meme magic is real. The more we talk about it and make memes about it the more Mosque and Synagogue shootings there will be. And that's a win in my book.

I never wanted to play identity politics, but leftist lunatics and J'ews forced me to, and if i'm gonna play, i'm playing to win. Gas the bikes, race car now.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Anyone that lets memes affect their way of thinking is weak minded to begin with.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I have a decent enough middle-class job, as well as enough sought after qualifications and skills to ensure I always will, so long as I choose to and my health holds out.

Really if anyone should be complaining about society it's people like OP. Mass immigration and anti-racism are how the left (read: jedis) have decided to punish the white working class for failing to rise up against capitalism. You're being punished, and you're too scared to object.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I have a decent enough middle-class job, as well as enough sought after qualifications and skills to ensure I always will, so long as I choose to and my health holds out.

Really if anyone should be complaining about society it's people like OP. Mass immigration and anti-racism are how the left (read: jedis) have decided to punish the white working class for failing to rise up against capitalism. You're being punished, and you're too scared to object.

Not not enough people are 'offended' to rise up... It would take a massive amount of manpower to go against superior fire power.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by WellHung Not not enough people are 'offended' to rise up… It would take a massive amount of manpower to go against superior fire power.

You'd be surprised. I never thought in a million years I would vote for Trump. Like EVER. But when straight, white men and women are made to be the villains, and everyone else is playing the game of intersectionalism, only a fool would sit by and do nothing. In a game of chess, if you're not actively trying to stymie your opponent, you're wasting your turn.

I don't hate J'ews or blacks or immigrants. But I acknowledge truth. I,e- J'ewish organizations have far too much influence in media and government. Many young Blacks have been raised on a steady diet of pro black/ anti whiteness, and Now that Groups like BLM have carved out a niche to combat Whitness/white people, black superiority for the first time is incredibly alluring. And finally, though immigration in this country is largely from Mexico, it's not about that. Unchecked immigration from anywhere is bad. It destroys cohesion. It creates pocket communities of people whose primary allegiance is to Mexico/Islam, etc...and not their countrymen. native Americans are in the sorry state they are because they couldn't defend their borders. If it was a massive influx of ANYONE who didn't assimilate, didn't share our values, or wasn't able to be vetted and kept tabs on, I'd have a problem.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    If you don't think the jedis are something to worry about you've been jedied.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Stick to weight lifting And turning a screw driver, Chuck. You don't have enough brain power to participate in this discussion. Ever since you got your ass handed to you in my thread I haven't heard a peep out of you. Why now?

My bloated ebuddy, you're going to need to be more specific than some random accusation like that.

Also, the answer to your original post is quite obvious to anyone being honest about it. I know that's a foreign concept to you though.

Any trait people want to assign to a group such as "niggers" or "juws" can be applied just as easily to white people. Anyone who argues against that is a dishonest person with an agenda. Everyone here knows this to be true.
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Meme magic is real. The more we talk about it and make memes about it the more Mosque and Synagogue shootings there will be. And that's a win in my book.

I never wanted to play identity politics, but leftist lunatics and J'ews forced me to, and if i'm gonna play, i'm playing to win. Gas the bikes, race car now.

You know, I always fancied myself a liberal-minded person who was very anti-traditionalism and pro-freedom of mind, body and spirit but the left turned me into a Fascist White Supremacist over night.

Here is the thing, you can inspire people but to forcefully change them is another thing.
    There is a literal agenda being pushed by jews the world over to force humanity into communism.
    They flood our countries with shitskins, subvert our political institutions to implement marxist commnunist policies and they brainwash our people to self destruct.
    And the fucking kikes wonder why everyone hates them and wants them dead.
    They literally tried to destroy my country, and no that's not paranoia or delusion it's the truth.

I saw in real time over the media and net their path to destroy us.
    They flooded my country with wetbacks, disgusting vile creatures that stole jobs from working class Americans.
    They used the media to push degeneracy, suicide, race mixing and cultural marxism.
    The nigger king obongo flooded white towns and cities with niggers.
    Then when the time was right they suddenly started using google and the internet as a weapon to brainwash people, suddenly searching for "family cookout" brings nothing but niggers and searching "white people" brings up shitskins but if you search for black family you get the correct results.
    They thought we had no memory from all the drugs they pushed onto us, they thought they could alter our history and send us to wonderland overnight and no one would notice.
    Well guess what you fucking hooked nose gremlinms, you are all going to die and I'm going to laugh my ass off at your slaughter.
    You all deserve it and I hope we can exterminate each and every last one of you for good this time.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 If you don't think the jedis are something to worry about you've been jedied.

Worry Is an emotion for the weak. The problems in my life are certainly not from the jedis. You should't fault ethnic groups for looking out for each other. What is it the jedis have done to you?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by WellHung Worry Is an emotion for the weak. The problems in my life are certainly not from the jedis. You should't fault ethnic groups for looking out for each other. What is it the jedis have done to you?

They're trying to destroy my countries culture and they're currently in control of my government, two incredibly large things if you ask me.
    Also lol at worrying being a weakness, if there's nothing you can see to worry about you're the most cucked there is.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 They're trying to destroy my countries culture and they're currently in control of my government, two incredibly large things if you ask me.
    Also lol at worrying being a weakness, if there's nothing you can see to worry about you're the most cucked there is.

Then do something about it you pussy... Take action..
    instead of worrying and crying on the Internet like a weak little Beta butthurt bitch.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Then do something about it you pussy… Take action..
    instead of worrying and crying on the Internet like a weak little Beta butthurt bitch.

Why arent you killing off jedis, then, 13, Jesus? I'll tell you why... because you're way too much of a pussy, who fears the consequences of his/her actions, then you are a person of principle. You're all talk and no action. You're pathetic.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Keyboard ninjas. Yahooooooooooooooooooo!
Jump to Top