User Controls

Get up ya bums

Technologist victim of incest
    *bangs pots and pans running through NIS*

I’m usually awake at this time 6 or 7 EST, and it’s my favorite time to post. Ya’ll are in bed nursing your hangovers,................to that?......I bang my pots louder.

I know, I know, I woke you up! But, get yo asses up am moving, and no you can’t go back to sleep.

As we know, it’s all about me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    bitch i only fell semi asleep for maybe an hour and i have both jobs today
    Get up!

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I wish you weren't such a dork.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick bitch i only fell semi asleep for maybe an hour and i have both jobs today

No more sleep for you!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I seem to be on the second day of a hangover, drank most of a bottle of whiskey friday night then finished it off Saturday morning as a cure, then had like 2 beers at the party for my twin cousin's first communion.

As I get older hangovers last longer.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I seem to be on the second day of a hangover, drank most of a bottle of whiskey friday night then finished it off Saturday morning as a cure, then had like 2 beers at the party for my twin cousin's first communion.

Same. My hangovers usually last three days or more

But I'm only 24 so it's probably just impending renal failure

Originally posted by Technologist *bangs pots and pans running through NIS*

I’m usually awake at this time 6 or 7 EST, and it’s my favorite time to post. Ya’ll are in bed nursing your hangovers,…………….to that?……I bang my pots louder.

I know, I know, I woke you up! But, get yo asses up am moving, and no you can’t go back to sleep.

As we know, it’s all about me

I get off work at 6, shitpost here until I pass out, then wake up at 5 for work
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Same. My hangovers usually last three days or more

I get off work at 6, shitpost here until I pass out, then wake up at 5 for work

When I was in my twenties I used to go out and socialize with girls and my friends... Doesn't anyone do that anymore?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I seem to be on the second day of a hangover, drank most of a bottle of whiskey friday night then finished it off Saturday morning as a cure, then had like 2 beers at the party for my twin cousin's first communion.

I'm sure all that alcohol is just excellent for the recovery of your ankle.
    Gawd I can’t do hangovers anymore. They do last longer and are more brutal. I really can’t drink unless I want to be in pain. I have a problem where bile backs up into my stomach, and burns the shit out of it. Bile can be in your stomach in small amounts, like we see that green-yellow shit when we puke, but not in the concentrations that I have. I didn’t learn this till I had chest pains last winter, and ended up in the ER. Found out it wasn’t my heart, then had a scope of my stomach and it was inflamed and full of bile.

I still drink sometimes, I’m not much of a drinker, but with summer here; evenings on my deck and getting drunk is a tradition.
    Matt,
    We get it, you woke up in a bad mood. To that I say.....

Go back to bed.
    Why don't you just meet me in the middle? I'm losing my mind in the middle... In the middle, babe.
    Matt,
    I wish I could help you move forward. You’re not a bad guy, but you sure can be a shit.😘
    Originally posted by Technologist Matt,
    I wish I could help you move forward. You’re not a bad guy, but you sure can be a shit.😘

Plz help me... No one else has been able to ...and I can't help myself anymore.
    I don’t know what I can do?

You know I’m a caretaker, it’s just who I am; which makes me wonder if you’re trolling me.🤷‍♀️
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Same. My hangovers usually last three days or more

Way to make me feel old, faggot.
    If you feel old Casper, I feel ancient, faggot🤬
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah but I'm not also lovely and vivacious, faggot. The whole "it's how old you feel"- thing.

When I was on TOTSE when I was 16, it was a bunch of 14-18 year olds, a smattering of people in their mid 20s, and then spectral, meta, etc. weird, yo.
Jump to Top