User Controls

Hemorrhoids

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Such a funny spelling word. How many people are able to spell this without

A: Working in the medical field

B: Not suffering from them all the time and learned the spelling from the PrepH ointments they embarassly have to purchase all the time (Thank god for discreet Online Purchases -- Why I love Target.com)

C: Without having to use auto-correct or google to find the proper spelling of it.

D: Because you're such an L7 and just a cosmic brain child who can figure out how to spell words with silent H's in them.

Lets break this down for a moment, shall wee

A: If you wrote out a script for a patient and were a nurse, would your Doctor come down on you hard for mispelling "Simple words you should know how to spell" (I actually experience a Doctor yell at medical staff for fucking up the spelling of a drug, out loud, because how serious it could be.. since many drugs have similar sounding names.. a patient with an allergy or too much dose of the wrong med could kill them)

B: Are you embarrassed to purchase said PrepH or other ointments and often find yourself buying other shit hoping to make it blend in? One of my co-workers at Walgreen’s loved fucking with people and would Shout over a price check phone; on things like this. usually someone from the highschool we went to school with. usually guys, but sometimes girls he hated. Hey.. thank G0sh for eCommerce.. am I right?

C: You ever try finding proper spelling and find something else.. and then lose all interest in what you were trying to spell to find some weird website of new funzies?

D:L7 aka a Square. Fucking Nerd!

WellHung Black Hole
    Jesus Christ you're pathetic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Jesus Christ you're pathetic.

Hey break you back bending forward and eat your own butthole, Rat a tat Matt

Kr0z u can die too for not wanting him to die that way
    Hi Enter.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Hi Enter.

Enter? lol

I wish enter would return. I'm not a small tan kid with an Aussie accent.

F(5)VYE fired him for exposing too much of Totse Oldies!

O'Vey
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Enter? lol

I wish enter would return. I'm not a small tan kid with an Aussie accent.

F(5)VYE fired him for exposing too much of Totse Oldies!

O'Vey

Remember when Enter was on here crying about hemorrhoids? Enters asshole sure was popular those days, everybody was talking about it.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Remember when Enter was on here crying about hemorrhoids? Enters asshole sure was popular those days, everybody was talking about it.

They weren't just talking about it, they were bragging (because they all got up in it). No wonder he has Hemmorrhoids.
Jump to Top