User Controls

Is anyone here poly?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just wondering if any of you gonts have encountered this type, its almost as cringey as a girl telling you there astral logical sign. But every girl I've ever spoken too that claims to be poly and ask if I'm cool and like sure.. *most hos are sluts on dating websites so why would i be* and they will still find a way to put it into the conversation.. like I already know you're the way you are so why can't I just fuck you with without having to meet the 7 dwarves that are your 'bf's and gf's?" give it up to a woman to try to create a recipe for drama..

This chicken I talked to for over a day found a way to put into the conversation about her OM meditation. I was like hey have you done anything fun lately and she's like, "I've been having sex..." and I'm like "yeah me too cool..." and she's like "but mine is good sex.." idk anyone ever came across these types, you smell it a mile a way (its pretty smelly)

she was telling me she needs to have another partner but already has one.. but he's not honest and is dating another girl but hasn't told her he's poly.. just seems kinda desperate you know? I told her the guy probably doesn't want to tell her because he actually wants to be with her and not you because she wont accept the polyamerism. I guess its just really hard no pun intended being woke.. if you know i mean.

cant i just fuck you since thats what you want with out having to meet everyone you hang out with?

Its almost as bad as girls where you ask them what they do for a job.. and they say something like "IM AN ENVIROMENTALIST!" and im like, but what do you do? "I HAND OUT PARKING PERMITS!"

or kinda like "I work for the industry..." and its like what industry?! and their like "I work at the dmv..."

I talked to some chicken that was kinda frothy and had an OM shop and a book lmao.. (orgasmic meditation) and she gave me this whole spheel and invited me to rub a smelly clit of some random woman and I just had to ask her, whens the dick wacking meditation seminar?

Do you sleep with your basset hound too?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1TmNwy4qFqa
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s008xxAMAEVV

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    2/10
    WellHung Black Hole
    Shut up douche bag. God dam you're a fucking dork.
    Originally posted by WellHung Shut up douche bag. God dam you're a fucking dork.

Yer just mad that people prefer the kr0z style rambling bullshit threads to your more autistic style of rambling tryhard bullshit threads.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Yer just mad that people prefer the kr0z style rambling bullshit threads to your more autistic style of rambling tryhard bullshit threads.

Lol...triggered like a bitch?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Shut up douche bag. God dam you're a fucking dork.

you seem kinda frothy, try to stick to the topic you wet blanky
    posting in a kro thread

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Poly as in Political? what the fuck is Poly
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Advan gart thrasher noise is the work of Satan! prolly
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Poly as in Political? what the fuck is Poly
    polyamerism, where you have relationships with mutiple partners and you're one weird family and share eachothers intestinal bugs to become
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Advan gart thrasher noise is the work of Satan! prolly

its only three chords i just learned to play the yesterday on guitar and its fun, im surprised you don't about swirlies from the 90's
    Originally posted by WellHung Lol…triggered like a bitch?
    You definitely are, you're jealous that people like kr0z more than you. It triggers you and makes you butthurt, and a sheboon is here to give you thanks though, don't worry.

You should kill yourself, but at least you have a sheboon to back you up online.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers You definitely are, you're jealous that people like kr0z more than you. It triggers you and makes you butthurt, and a sheboon is here to give you thanks though, don't worry.

You should kill yourself, but at least you have a sheboon to back you up online.

Can you please not die? and remove yourself from my thread? i was trying to have a discussion about polyamerism and you're RUINING IT!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Can you please not die? and remove yourself from my thread? i was trying to have a discussion about polyamerism and you're RUINING IT!

I told you to post a new thread, but this one is kinda more retarded than usual. You're lucky I'm here at all.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby polyamerism, where you have relationships with mutiple partners and you're one weird family and share eachothers intestinal bugs to become

Hey at least you would get laid every night.

Hey Barbara.. You have to fuck Pete.. he's been a cranky fuck to me all day while working on our One big Orgy Microbug infested village of sex communism.

Barbara: Me.. why me, have Lisa do it. Lisa, go eat Pete's but out while he jerks off on yer face and sheets.

Lisa: Me, No.. he's gross.. who let Pete into our commune in the first place ya sensitive faggots
    OT: I dig Brian Johnson and all.. but Bon Scott will always be AC/DC to me. even though he wasn't the first Frontman nor the Last

My Childhood

Originally posted by Tesla Coil Hey at least you would get laid every night.

Hey Barbara.. You have to fuck Pete.. he's been a cranky fuck to me all day while working on our One big Orgy Microbug infested village of sex communism.

Barbara: Me.. why me, have Lisa do it. Lisa, go eat Pete's but out while he jerks off on yer face and sheets.

Lisa: Me, No.. he's gross.. who let Pete into our commune in the first place ya sensitive faggots

lol i haven't sex in over 2 weeks, my fucking arm is broken and I look like the toxic avenger. im extremely pissed off. im like that thorn in the tige gont
    Bon Scott Broke his ankle jumping off that Church Organ's Pipe region while filming this. (All the things I know as a fan-- That one thing is what caused him to self treat and drink more with pain pills.. mostly drinking. sadly it lead to him choking to death from afixiating on his own vomit by not being able to wake up.. along with hypothermia setting in. he was regurgitating vomit.

"A friend" thought it would be funny to leave him out all night in London England inside his car"

That fuking guy is no friend. If this happen to Bon in Australia maybe he wouldn't of died from Hypothermia. though the official ruling of death was Death by Fixation most people believe the hypothermia was the real cause.

Edit: Observe 4:01 on the video.. you see his foot buckle a bit.

why they shot the video after he recovered a bit.. ad you see they're all wearing other stuff. they had to pospone the video
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i haven't sex in over 2 weeks, my fucking arm is broken and I look like the toxic avenger. im extremely pissed off. im like that thorn in the tige gont

You broke your arm or the guy broke your arm in the fight?

Go make a music video but don't turn to self medication like Bon did.

and if you do.. don't let anyone have you sleep in the car.
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil You broke your arm or the guy broke your arm in the fight?

Go make a music video but don't turn to self medication like Bon did.

and if you do.. don't let anyone have you sleep in the car.

yeah bono is a tosser, my older buddy met him in the 80's and said he's a pretentious faggot which is obvious.
Jump to Top