User Controls

staying clean using IV drugs- a cool way to store/use rubbing alcohol

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    If you IV/skin pop/use needles to get your fix of drugs, you really should use isopropyl alcohol/rubbing alcohol before and after each use.

I was at the dollar tree (a dollar store here in the states for those who dont live in the US of A) and found these "disoenser pump" containers. I believe they're supposed to be for contact lens cleaner or some shit. Ive also seen containers similar in doctors offices for this exact purpose. What makes them so cool is that it holds just enough, and you wont have a huge bottle pouring way too much out and you can use cotton balls or tissue as you pump it to get what you need to clean the area.

I found before I would just have a huge bottle dump out, pour too much and just go everywhere which wasted a lot.

Pics. Hope this helps others stay clean and healthier.

The concave part is what you push on and it fills it up with what ever you put in it, in my case alcohol. It's perfect to use with cotton balls.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    This is sad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by 🐿 This is sad.

i'd say it was sadder that prohibition has suppressed good useful information like this. which has then resulted in hundreds of thousands of cases where people have needlessly lost limbs through infections and even many deaths. not to mention just how much its contributed to the spread of hiv and hep c. many users would have then gone on to infect others with hiv and hep c through sexual contact with non-users, who in turn would have also gone on to infect other non-users and so on and so on. so there will be many non-users around(and not) with aids and hep c now, that would never have contracted it in the first place, had it not been for that stupid drug prohibition policy.

fucking law makers causing more harm than good as usual. fucking control freak retards, they got so much to answer for. yet so many still blindly follow them believing they have their best interests at heart, when all they're really interested in is power, money and controlling everyone and everything.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 This is sad.

it's harm reduction.

PLEASE hydromorphone can you format your pictures in a higher quality? 180x180 is garbage.
    (He wants to put your hand on a peeeweeee!)
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    On topic of harm reduction:

Use one of these with a regular medicine syringe pushed into one end when you cook shots. Kinda have to do bigger batches or flush the end to recover all the juice, but it's worth it to not get abscesses.

https://www.amazon.com/Sawyer-Products-SP128-Filtration-System/dp/B00FA2RLX2/ref=sr_1_3?crid=187AV4FAVNN0W&keywords=sawyer+mini+water+enhancement&qid=1558194622&s=gateway&sprefix=Sawyer+mini%2Caps%2C333&sr=8-3
    Originally posted by CASPER On topic of harm reduction:

Use one of these with a regular medicine syringe pushed into one end when you cook shots. Kinda have to do bigger batches or flush the end to recover all the juice, but it's worth it to not get abscesses.

https://www.amazon.com/Sawyer-Products-SP128-Filtration-System/dp/B00FA2RLX2/ref=sr_1_3?crid=187AV4FAVNN0W&keywords=sawyer+mini+water+enhancement&qid=1558194622&s=gateway&sprefix=Sawyer+mini%2Caps%2C333&sr=8-3

do you mean to f1lter water first to then cook up with, or are you suggesting cooking up first then f1ltering the heroin solution through that f1lter?

I just buy a box of 200 alcohol wipes..
    Originally posted by Jill …………………..
    Originally posted by Narc do you mean to enhancement water first to then cook up with, or are you suggesting cooking up first then enhancementing the heroin solution through that enhancement?

shit, lanny even f1lters the word f1lter to enhancement

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by DietYellow I just buy a box of 200 alcohol wipes..

I like to sanitize syringes sometimes when I'm in a position to have to reuse. Thats why I buy the big bottles. I also dont feel like alcohol pads offer enough. I like to make SURE my shit is heavily clean. I also dont think they have 91 or 93% alcohol pads. I believe those are just 60 or 70%.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone If you IV/skin pop/use needles to get your fix of drugs, you really should use isopropyl alcohol/rubbing alcohol before and after each use.

I was at the dollar tree (a dollar store here in the states for those who dont live in the US of A) and found these "disoenser pump" containers. I believe they're supposed to be for contact lens cleaner or some shit. Ive also seen containers similar in doctors offices for this exact purpose. What makes them so cool is that it holds just enough, and you wont have a huge bottle pouring way too much out and you can use cotton balls or tissue as you pump it to get what you need to clean the area.

I found before I would just have a huge bottle dump out, pour too much and just go everywhere which wasted a lot.

Pics. Hope this helps others stay clean and healthier.

The concave part is what you push on and it fills it up with what ever you put in it, in my case alcohol. It's perfect to use with cotton balls.

you already have srynges. just use one of them to suck the alcohol from the bottle and rop it on your arm.

how hard is that.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you already have srynges. just use one of them to suck the alcohol from the bottle and rop it on your arm.

how hard is that.

i thought of that.

I mean, they do 30 second scrub with alcohol wipe when you donate blood...I'm pretty sure it's sanitary.

Also, I've got a lot of scar tissue in my right medial vein, which is my best one. A new trainee was sticking me yesterday and the other phleb came over and was like "Ah, you gotta *ERERRERRERRRRRR* shove it through the scars like that.". I'm gonna ask em to use a different one soon, I hope it doesn't negatively affect me to not have that vein working well.

Do blood clots not apply to veins or something? Why is it not a big deal for veins to collapse?
    Originally posted by DietYellow i thought of that.

I mean, they do 30 second scrub with alcohol wipe when you donate blood…I'm pretty sure it's sanitary.

Also, I've got a lot of scar tissue in my right medial vein, which is my best one. A new trainee was sticking me yesterday and the other phleb came over and was like "Ah, you gotta *ERERRERRERRRRRR* shove it through the scars like that.". I'm gonna ask em to use a different one soon, I hope it doesn't negatively affect me to not have that vein working well.

Do blood clots not apply to veins or something? Why is it not a big deal for veins to collapse?

i lost a few inches of my vein to fungal infection.

at first theres some tingling sensation butbafter a while they disappear.
    What?
    you heard right.
    Originally posted by Narc do you mean to f1lter water first to then cook up with, or are you suggesting cooking up first then f1ltering the heroin solution through that f1lter?

Cook up first, then through the cleaner. Scrubs bacteria and particulate down to .1 microns. Not perfect but as a reusable alternative to wheel enhancements, it's pretty much perfect. It's the only way a germophobe like me could rationalize IV/IM
    Mannn, I shot up a years worth of bth and never got an infection of any kind. Thats a bit overkill imo, just use alco pads, clean rigs, bottled water, and cottons.
    What I did was take an 8th cup mapeasuring cup, drop in the gram of heroin and water, cook still solution, let it cool then through the enhancement. One warm water rinse through the enhancement, then you can either shoot like that (although it's ways more diluted than a regular shot), or reduce it on the stovetop, or preferably...if you have self control....put it in a dish in a dehydrator/jerky making machine. Temps in those max at like 120 degrees. In a shallow pan, you could have a usable dyhydrated solution in an hour or two. The product I had come out of the sawyer mini was crystal clear like apple juice. No particulate. No bacteria. Waaaay less histamine reaction. All around better. Makes me sad to think how many people could've saved limbs and veins with a $20 Amazon doohickey. I always meant to spread this out to different sites, but it depends on you having patience and a large quantity of heroin. When each little scrap of heroin matters, the average junkie is probably just going to roll the dice on an infection rather than risk wasting 10% of their product.
    Originally posted by DietYellow Mannn, I shot up a years worth of bth and never got an infection of any kind. Thats a bit overkill imo, just use alco pads, clean rigs, bottled water, and cottons.

I mean sounds like you got lucky. I've had friends who do all that same stuff, end up with pus draining out their asscheek bc the bacteria was in the heroin itself and they didn't cook it hot enough for fear of destroying the goods. BTH certainly isn't as dirty as people make it out to be. And anything that acidic makes it tough for typical bacteria to proliferate...but I've still seen a lot of gnar shit, should've taken a pic of this girls arm at the clinic the other day. Cute lil curly haired Italian girl...sweating bullets and clammybc there's a lemon sized whitehead at least two inches tall, right in the middle of the crook of her arm. She had it ina sling bc she said not being able to flew her arm hurt so bad.
Jump to Top