User Controls

Who here has been to a psychiatric ward or facility?

Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    And what was your experience like?
    Oh come the fuck on surely 9 out of 10 people on this forum have been to one
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Once i tried offing myself i literally felt chemically lobotomized.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I have been to a hospice
    I did contract work
    I know what death smells like
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun I have been to a hospice
    I did contract work
    I know what death smells like
    I hate hospitals they smell like plague
    Ghost Black Hole
    I went to one in 2014 right before new years. This is a blog I made the summer of that same year

https://mr420happy-blog.tumblr.com

I was involuntarily committed for a week after I smoked an eight ball of meth and didn't eat or sleep for many days, I started binging before Christmas.

I lived in a dope house/haunted house and someone saw me smoking meth through the window and tried to rob me during this ordeal and even knocked on my door and threatened me. It wasn't a hallucination because I took a picture of the guy and sent it to my friend.

My phone died at the hospital though so they thought I was tripping, I thought the robbers were gonna break in my house and murder my cats so I was crying a lot and I thought they were driving me in an ambulance to talk to a detective in the next town over keeping me in protective custody against a hitman. When I got to the hospital psych ward I suspected something was up and they just had to keep me here until I spoke to the detective.

Then I realized I got myself stuck in a psych ward while tripping on meth and it took me a week to get out because all of my family and co workers were to ashamed of me to come pick me up lol. Also it was during New Years.

I spent new years 2015 watching The Wire, eating hospital food and Ativan. When I got out my job gave me medical disability and I joined RDFRN and became a NEET.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I went through far less and for some reason they kept me locked up for five days

it was really fucking strange there was this jew woman who wouldn't shut the fuck up about being jewish, I'm kind of worried that she might have been a mossad agent.

they even played debussy on the tv while I was asleep .... which is fucking weird because the tv was off every night except for that one occasion ...
    Here is my story.

In 2015 my grandparents passed away around the same time, days or a week apart (my grandfather in-law was a freemason btw) and my mother and I became homeless and lived in hotels from 2015 to 2016 then with a couple of her friends in 2017 and then her car in 2018.
    Around that time, her maniacal piece of dogshit exhusband who used to stalk us and break into our apartments bought my family home that was ours for almost 70 years, the place I grew up in so I refuse to believe that dumb fuck just bought the place because of the garage.
    One day my mom and I got in a huge fight and the bitch drove off in the car without me (if she really thought she was going to do that to me and leave me homeless I would have seriously killed her) and so I was sleep deprived and had built a fire inthe woods where I made some tomato soup over the flames I had started over the train tracks.
    I walked all the way to my home to ask (I can't believe I had to ask the fuck to sleep in my own goddamn house) the piece of shit if I could stay and he was like "why should I let you stay when you say such bad things about me", my miserably stupid whore of a cousin had gone and told him about a conversation we had on facebook where I told her about all the awful things he had done to us, which he SWEARS never happened (he had a stroke in 2008 and is now brain damaged), I went all off on him calling him the fuck out for trying to force himself in my family's life and moving into my goddamn house ... he started laughing at me in a shrieking voice and I fucking lost it and threw the phone down, picked up one of the chairs on the porch and broke all the windows on the front of the house then stuck the chair in one of the windows to send a message.
    Well ... I thought I would be able to sneak my way back to the forest and pass out but no ... I almost made it to the bridge in downtown and three police SUVs chased after me and sounded their sirens.
    It gets even more strange though because one of the police officers asked me if I was worried about the government and NWO and I have no fucking clue where he would have got that information from.
    Anyways I was given two choices, either go to jail or go the a psychiatric ward and I wasn't about to go to jail so I went to the psychward.
    It wasn't all bad the only creepy parts were the jew woman and this one bitch whore employee that tried scaring me one day when she walked passed me and said "we control you" ,.... also the whole debussy thing was scary as fuck and this one guy who worked there (who was probably jewish) was suspicious as fuck and at one point I think he tried fucking with me psychologically.

I just hope and pray that nothing really weird happened there and those were just random people and the jewish woman was just there for real reasons and not to toy with me.

This one black girl one day walked around making the 666 (now known as white power) symbols with her hands and started yelling "666 ILLUMINATI" which freaked me the fuck out so I walked up to her and she was talking about this female wing of the freemasons and how her mom as in it ... I wonder if they actually did things to her ...

goddamn I hate this reality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The food was pretty decent.

There 2 guys that stayed at the psych ward I was in at East Kootenay regional hospital who was from the same town as me, I knew them. One left the same day I got there and the other one never ate, talked or left his room.

I would eat his breakfast, he came out for lunch and dinner but always slept in until right before lunch. In the mornings I would grab 4 orange juices and chug them. They never gave us enough juice or milk but there as lots of coffee and tea.

The had loafs of bread and packs of peanut butter, honey, jam and a toaster, crackers and fruit and veg sometimes. I ate a lot because I was coming down from a meth binge and didn't eat for almost a week.
    Sorry hikka sounds rough. They might have done things to her especially if her mother was compliant and part of the eastern star. That’s what gets to me.... I’ll never know if they did anything to me. No one to ask now...
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I've been in twice...

2005 (Voluntary self-admission): I was having a bit of a mental break down and just couldn't handle life and genuinely thought I was losing it. I just went into the E.R. and said I needed help.

2014 (Involuntary hold): I told my family I was going to kill myself, and I went a bit crazy and grabbed a kitchen knife and started ranting about how I just couldn't go on anymore. A major factor here was that I was rapidly tapering off methadone, and truly felt like life without opiates was just plain not worth it. A cop came and he tazed me and cuffed me and brought me into the ER.

I was only in for ~5 days. For the first night, I was strapped to a bed, but told one of the nurses that I have a ritual and need to jerk off every night before I go to sleep. I started to pretend to do it (as best as I could given how restrained I was). They told me I could, alternatively, sleep alone in a super high security cell (it was identical to the drunk tank cell at any local police precinct).

Then the next day they moved me into the 3rd wing with all the really mentally ill folks - either experiencing full on psychotic breaks, or expressing serious danger to themselves or others, or just plain non-responsive. It was pretty brutal, but I think I was only in there for one night.

The next night they moved me to the 2nd wing. It's still on lock down, but the people in there are more calm, lucid, and you can actually converse with them.

One of the psychiatrists in the wing was actually one I had seen before separately, and we got along well. I was also really cooperative because it's not a very pleasant place to be (and the boredom drove me pretty crazy). Combine all that with the fact I have a degree in psychology (yes, just a bachelor's degree, but you still have to take a handful of clinical psych classes to graduate - so I kinda had a pre-existing understanding of how the whole process works), and so I was able to get myself released pretty promptly, relatively speaking.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Too much shit has happened to me.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Here in the US, especially in Texas, it's a very bad idea to go to one of these places. They'll force you to take experimental medication and TB and other diseases are everywhere.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Here in the US, especially in Texas, it's a very bad idea to go to one of these places. They'll force you to take experimental medication and TB and other diseases are everywhere.

Experimental medication?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ Experimental medication?

https://beyondmeds.com/2008/11/17/zyprexa-has-killed-more-people-than-vioxx-ever-did/

FDA approval doesn't mean a whole lot, because they will approve drugs if the company has a good chance of making enough money from a drug, without fully understanding its side effects, so they approve it and start using it on mental health patients and study the effects. Years ago a judge issued a gag order on leaked documents about zyprexa so nobody in the US could legally read it. Turned out, they were using it for things it wasn't even approved for, and there was a huge list of side effects that were hidden from the public. This one black kid on youtube grew boobs and started questioning his sexuality and becoming suicidal after one of their drugs, risperidol, was given to him. There was countless others that either died or developed bizarre side effects.

JUDGES DELIVERS MIXED DECISION ON FORMERLY SECRET ZYPREXA FILES
    https://mindfreedom.org/kb/zyprexakills/

A lot of politicians in the US, drug company CEOs and FDA goons need to be publicly gutted and hung from overpasses on display for everyone to see.

We need to kill them all, even if it means killing their entire families, women and children included. These people are pure evil, they are parasites and if they aren't killed the world will be completely enslaved and everyone will just be a lab rat.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers This one black kid on youtube grew boobs and started questioning his sexuality and becoming suicidal after one of their drugs, risperidol, was given to him. There was countless others that either died or developed bizarre side effects.

That's just anti-psychotic medication they give everyone.
    He was already mentally ill, it had nothing to do with him questioning his sexuality.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers We need to kill them all, even if it means killing their entire families, women and children included.

I totally agree.
    I want to personally rape their children and then twist their heads until their necks snap.
    Then piss and shit on the bodies and leave them to rot.

These people are pure evil, they are parasites and if they aren't killed the world will be completely enslaved and everyone will just be a lab rat.
    Unfortunately I think it's already too late and in fact humanity has been this way since we achieved intelligence and developed societies.
    According to internal marketing documents, "Eli Lilly encouraged primary care physicians to use Zyprexa, a powerful drug for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, in patients who did not have either condition." Under U.S. law, companies can't promote "prescription drugs for conditions for which they have not been approved … although doctors can prescribe drugs to any patient they wish." Yet documents leaked to the New York Times describe "a multiyear promotional campaign" called "Viva Zyprexa," in which "Lilly told its sales representatives to suggest that doctors prescribe Zyprexa to older patients with symptoms of dementia." One document states "dementia should be first message" for primary care doctors, since they "do not treat bipolar" or schizophrenia, but "do treat dementia." Three months after its launch, the Zyprexa campaign "led to 49,000 new prescriptions. … In 2002, the company changed the name of the primary care campaign to 'Zyprexa Limitless' and began to focus on people with mild bipolar disorder who had previously been diagnosed as depressed – even though Zyprexa has been approved only for the treatment of mania in bipolar disorder, not depression." [1]

Federal district Judge Jack B. Weinstein has rejected a request to vary a gag order [2] he made on January 4 blocking publication of material that would "facilitate dissemination" of leaked documents from the drug company, Eli Lilly [2]. The Electronic Frontier Foundation, representing an anonymous citizen journalist, argued that banning the addition of a link to the documents on the wiki-based website, Zyprexa Kills [3], is a breach of the individual's right to free speech. The documents about side-effects of Zyprexa [4], a drug used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, were cited [4] in a series [5] of articles [6] in the New York Times in mid-December. The articles allege Eli Lilly "engaged in a decade-long effort to play down the health risks of Zyprexa."

A U.S. federal court judge has extended an injunction banning groups in the U.S. from adding a weblink to leaked internal documents on Eli Lilly's schizophrenia and bipolar disorder drug, Zyprexa. Despite the injunction, the documents have been distributed around the world from websites outside the U.S. Lilly also has problems on another front. The New York Times reports that "lawyers from the consumer protection division of the Illinois attorney general's office demanded that Lilly hand over marketing materials, e-mail messages, and other documents with information about promotion" of the drug. Vermont government investigators have made a similar order. At issue is whether Lilly hid information on weight gain and the associated risk of diabetes and also promoted the use of the drug for patients who didn't have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. [7]
    I think my school experimented on me with drugs

they said it was just MSG but that stuff made me trip out and super sick

that whole fucking school creeps me out and is totally up to some MKULTRA type stuff

they even used a robot controlled fly once and flew it into my soda can to freak me out
    and one time they were going to attempt to recruit me into a secret program but they made it seem like I won a raffle contest to eat at a restaurant with the principal

I mean you might say I'm schizo for saying all of that (I'll admit the fly thing could have been pure accident and not some weird government thing) but the time I was to go to dinner with the principal? wtf why would that even be a contest in a public school.
    and what are the fucking odds that I would even win something like that
    in the cafeteria where they held the raffle contest there had to have been 100+ kids
    that's a 1 in 100 chance and I happened to win it ... or did I?
    I think I was purposely selected.
    I was the most autistic kid there, slightly queer, loner, impressionable, very outgoing (I was the most charismatic kid at the school play), I have an extremely advanced state of consciousness/awareness (which is why I think they targeted me).
    I would have been turned into a media figure probably, something like what they're doing with desmond is amazing.
    It's sad really, because growing up in the 90s everything felt so normal and I had no idea things were so corrupt.
Jump to Top