User Controls

Branding a Triangle into my foot

Ghost Black Hole
    How can I get this done safe and professionally like a tattoo? I don't want to it myself there is probably a lot that can go wrong

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    No. Get benzoed out and do it. You'll find a way.
    Ghost Black Hole
    what about infection
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    use a laser cutter lol
    Technologist victim of incest
    Make a triangular branding iron, heat it up, and you’re all set.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Make a triangular branding iron, heat it up, and you’re all set.

This. Its the only Manly way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My son did that as a dumb butt 16 y/o. He was trying to be an edge master and has in upside down cross burned on his butt. I didn’t see it till he was 18.

He regrets it now.
    was your son on jackass?
    If you mean a dumbass at 16 and trying to be an edge lord?.....why yes. I’ve made it no secret that he was hell to raise, but has turned out to be a young man with a lot of integrity.

Thank God!!!
    lol no, I remember on the old jackass TV show there was a scene where they branded each other on the ass. pretty sure it was a dick-shaped brand though, not a cross
    See I kinda thought that might be what you meant, that’s why I qualified my response. Who knows, jackass was very popular here when he was in his teens.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Jackass actually made a lot of sense from a financial point if view
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    What tech said. There's actually not much that can go wrong if you choose the right location and keep it clean with ointment afterward. And you'd need to have Lucy do it bc trying to burn yourself seems hard as fuck. The Wikipedia on scarification suggests that cold branding or simply cutting and then abrading/packing with cigar ash might be the least painful way to go.

They should have a spring loaded tool that drags a razor blade a couple of inches quickly across the skin, a set depth. I imagine a ridiculous number of people would use that to kill the selves though
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    The one you have the picture of in op is actually a thin ribbon f skin removed- like a carrot peeler.
    Originally posted by CASPER .They should have a spring loaded tool that drags a razor blade a couple of inches quickly across the skin, a set depth. I imagine a ridiculous number of people would use that to kill the selves though

They used to have something like that for blood letting, before it went out of style
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country They used to have something like that for blood letting, before it went out of style

Now they just use leeches.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra was your son on jackass?

no but he is one
    Originally posted by Ghost no but he is one

He is?????
    Ghost Black Hole
    im jk
    I figured. I was just surprised because I’ve told you about him before and you though he was a good dude.
Jump to Top