User Controls

Funny Hypocrite Paramedic

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    He accuses me of being Blatenly racist on Tinychat while speaking serious shit towards a black guy for being a hood rat

I was seagae into a statement about everyone in the room being a "Ginger" and how it is the new acceptable hate as calling blacks "niggers" and how the two were the only anagram to one another but I didn't explain it quick enough.. I said something about everyone in the room is ginger and before I could say how it seems an acceptable hate on redheads is ironic that ginger and nigger have the same letters

Last line I got out before booted was something like hwo I hate racist fags who say this shit. but he got all judgemental without thinking how he was talking to this black dude a few minutes earlier.

"first one in to ban writes history"

lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol ur weak.whyte guilt is showing peedy
    Ghost Black Hole
    are you the jeff hunter guy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    fuck tinychat. shit is gay.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung fuck tinychat. shit is gay.

How so?
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol ur weak.whyte guilt is showing peedy

The dude was shit talking the black guy in there and telling him "Was that English" and kept saying "This fucking black guy"

I was about to say It's ironic that all of you are gingers (because they all had red hair) and how Ginger is the only Anagram to another word

He says "I can tolerate a lot of things but blatant racism" as I'm typing out how I hated this racist shit. He's a total hypocrite which just made me laugh when he punted me.

It's true.. trust me. Lots of racism in city, county and obviously Federal level Jobs. but they just sly how to go about it.

go ask "916_Califonia" the smack talk he was doing.
Jump to Top