User Controls

ROSHAMBO, AGE 20, THINKING ABOUT GETTING A CHECKING ACCOUNT!

Folks, he doesn't have a job, but he wants to know if it costs money to have a checking account.

Folks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah they keep stealing my money lol
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It doesn't cost anything to open a bank account.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Nothing
    Ghost Black Hole
    It costs money to use one though
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ghost It costs money to use one though

Monthly fee of about $11 for a regular checking/savings account, but they only charge it after a month.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm always -$10 because I pull out all my money and they charge me $10 and it gets taken out of my next deposit.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t pay any fees. Totally free checking! Lots of banks have that in ‘Merica! They gotta compete.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    i like blueberry jam.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Isn't he on NEETbucks yet?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm always -$10 because I pull out all my money and they charge me $10 and it gets taken out of my next deposit.

Lol I always take most of my funds out in cash, they actually called me and asked why I do that. I feel vindicated somehow that they called me about that, like yeah I actually don't want to utilize a system that can track my transaction details, locations and times.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Nil Lol I always take most of my funds out in cash, they actually called me and asked why I do that. I feel vindicated somehow that they called me about that, like yeah I actually don't want to utilize a system that can track my transaction details, locations and times.

What's wrong goyim, don't you enjoy the convenience?
    Ghost Black Hole
    They just take my money if I leave it in there because I owe a bunch of random debts and have court orders on my bank account by the province of British Columbia for utility theft.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t pay any fees. Totally free checking! Lots of banks have that in ‘Merica! They gotta compete.

this. There are still free checking accounts out there.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost They just take my money if I leave it in there because I owe a bunch of random debts and have court orders on my bank account by the province of British Columbia for utility theft.

Dam they can take it directly out of your bank account in Canada? That sukkkkksssss
    Originally posted by Nil Lol I always take most of my funds out in cash, they actually called me and asked why I do that. I feel vindicated somehow that they called me about that, like yeah I actually don't want to utilize a system that can track my transaction details, locations and times.

should just told them 'because you're watching'.
    Only a dumbass pays for a checking account. As long as you have like $100-$300 dollars there's no fee 99% of the time. Otherwise, go to a mom and pop bank, they're better about fees sometimes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietYellow Only a dumbass pays for a checking account. As long as you have like $100-$300 dollars there's no fee 99% of the time. Otherwise, go to a mom and pop bank, they're better about fees sometimes.

Sure are...👍
    Originally posted by DietYellow Only a dumbass pays for a checking account. As long as you have like $100-$300 dollars there's no fee 99% of the time. Otherwise, go to a mom and pop bank, they're better about fees sometimes.

$1500 min balance at Chase..otherwise it's $12 a month on a regular checking account. Of course mine is never that low.
Jump to Top