User Controls

anyone in arizona?

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im moving to the san tan valley area. i currently live in oceanside, california.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    nice, call me when you get settled in
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by STER0S im moving to the san tan valley area. i currently live in oceanside, california.

why would you move from a beach location to the dry desert?

is oceanside near San Diego?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Easier to make LSD in the desert, less moisture.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil why would you move from a beach location to the dry desert?

is oceanside near San Diego?

it's the northen part of san diego.

the beach scene is great -- been here my whole life -- but property taxes and all these miscellanesous taxes are a pain in the ass.
    had to make a decision revolving around long-term settling... A LOT of money will be saved after this move.

plus all of these housing developments and annoying flimsy fucks are becoming the majority of california.
    Originally posted by Ghost Easier to make LSD in the desert, less moisture.

Im hella tell'n Hellen Keller on you
    Originally posted by STER0S it's the northen part of san diego.

the beach scene is great – been here my whole life – but property taxes and all these miscellanesous taxes are a pain in the ass.
    had to make a decision revolving around long-term settling… A LOT of money will be saved after this move.

plus all of these housing developments and annoying flimsy fucks are becoming the majority of california.

Grab land in forest region near Shasta.

I think it's called Muloch County. 6k going rate for an acre of beautil land.. and most of it is flat.

Go off grid. buy a prefab house and add onto it. get a ceptic tank and a Cystin or whatever they're called to hold water. Just don't cry to me about water falling from the sky belongs to farmers and the state ONLY

all others lease it. And I have a lot of respect for farmers. My family homestead Ohio, North Dakota and on fathers side, Oklahoma.
Jump to Top