User Controls

Fuckjng females is for pussies

Admin African Astronaut
    Too many pussy bitches with girlfriends.

fu
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Too many limp dicks with boyfriends.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Dafuq?! Complaining about pussy ru some kind of faggot?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trans girls are where it's at honestly. I have spent my entire life chasing women trying to make them happy and have a nice normal life with a nice normal woman but I get fucked over, cheated on, lied too and disrespected because these bitches think they can control us with their vaginas.

Trans girls are nice wholesome and just want someone, anyone to find them attractive and accept them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Trans girls are where it's at honestly. I have spent my entire life chasing women trying to make them happy and have a nice normal life with a nice normal woman but I get fucked over, cheated on, lied too and disrespected because these bitches think they can control us with their vaginas.

Trans girls are nice wholesome and just want someone, anyone to find them attractive and accept them.
    I don't control with my vagina i just monentize ive been lied to and fucked over by men that im just tired.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I don't control with my vagina i just monentize ive been lied to and fucked over by men that im just tired.

Another reason traps are better
    Originally posted by Ghost Another reason traps are better

Well when youve been fucked in ass prison style no lube by life 1 to many times you either wanna fucking fuck back or become hikkimori
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ghost Ugly girls are where it's at honestly. I have spent my entire life chasing women trying to make them happy and have a nice normal life with a nice normal woman but I get fucked over, cheated on, lied too and disrespected because these bitches think they can control us with their looks.

Ugly girls are nice wholesome and just want someone, anyone to find them attractive and accept them.

ftfy tbh fam lol

Ghost Black Hole
    Are you saying I can't pull hot bitches misses HTS?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ghost Are you saying I can't pull hot bitches misses HTS?

I mean... if you could, do you honestly think we would be dating? lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Either you have low self esteem or I have bad taste, don't make me post pictures of my ex's now.
    Originally posted by Ghost Are you saying I can't pull hot bitches misses HTS?

Just beware all hot bitches come with a price. It may not be monetary but with your soul. All the hot chicks in high school when i was a younging ran continous trains with the sports team. I should know i was a vindictive little bitch and ruined atleast 3 to 4 of them by tarnishing their good name forever...
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only date home schooled girls.
    Originally posted by Ghost I only date home schooled girls.

Nigga they fucking crazy
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Dafuq?! Complaining about pussy ru some kind of faggot?

No. 2nd post was right on. I was actually thinking about that movie when making this thread
    WellHung Black Hole
    im bored.
    Originally posted by Admin No. 2nd post was right on. I was actually thinking about that movie when making this thread

layer cake is a modern classic
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil layer cake is a modern classic

I keep it on bluray.
    I uh have some shitty axxo rip probably dating from the mid 00's
Jump to Top