User Controls

Bored

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    So bored, won't have any shrooms for days. Won't have shit to do. So bored..... I hate fridays
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You waiting on a flush or a dealer to get a bag?
    I haven't grown in years. I am pretty damn good and professional though.

I'm just waiting on these rotten logs in the forest where the Gyms grow. I need to rig up some components in the mean time.
    Found a couple today. I'd find more but if it rains hard there's a flood plain I don't want to be in that while it's raining hard. Just gotta wait.

Gyms are pretty easy to cultivate, as with cubensis, you can take the substrate material from the wild and cause it to create huge flushes by giving it the right conditions, whereas left on its own it'll take years to produce much.

It's gonna be a boring couple of days.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    I dont get bored. 😶 if you locked me in a room for 12 hours with a few pieces of notebook paper and a paper clip when you got back I'd have made an airplane out of them and be running around the room playing with it.

😁
    I used to tell people if you're bored then you need to diversify your interests and get more hobbies. Doesn't help when I'm bored though.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I used to tell people if you're bored then you need to diversify your interests and get more hobbies. Doesn't help when I'm bored though.

some folks are just better entertained in the company of others. I'm the opposite. maybe you might want to center yourself and find the "real" reasons for your boredom?

I can't depend on others for my entertainment because the entertainment may not be the kind that I want. I only go out because I understand it's healthy.
    people generally talk too much, say very little and that's what bores me. when that happens I find myself looking for places that have heavy metal music playing. 😆 lolz
    I need big time outs away from people but interaction with others is important.
Jump to Top