User Controls

NMDA antagonists made me learn guitar

Dissociator African Astronaut
    inb4 conjecture

I remember back when I was 13 and I first started taking bundy (the horror) considering the reason why I did it, is because I was 12 when I started le FUCKING DRUGS, adderall and xanax. YES, back then I did know what responsible using was, but then suddenly my sus was taken away and since I was too much of a you know, 13 year old, I was stupid so I did bundy, after a long and meaningless series of events, tried to get weed from some highschoolers I knew back then but they didn't sell to me either because I was a spoogecrust or because they cared about my wellbeing and didn't want to sell a stupid 13 year old weed (or they thought I was gonna snitch)

anyways blah blah, in 7th grade I started taking guitar lessons, after getting a guitar and I fucking SUCKED. played guitar on and off, when I first started stealing addies from daddy, my inner fucking restlessness went away and in school I started focusing, my then-extrovert qualities came out and me and a few guys from school formed a band.

blah blah blah then bundy came and I became a pest to them because drugs and I always talked about it but it didnt get so far as to split up the band. in 8th grade when I started doing bundy, I played guitar while intoxicated and holy fuck, I could play riffs and shit without even thinking about it, before that whenever I played guitar I would move my mouth all weird involuntarily probably due to some part of my brain compensating to further focus my lack of guitar lessons on playing like a retard (fuck i dont even care if im making sense i just had 3 shots and a few beers in less than an hour/2

so uh, yeah. this is pretty much the only substance to the thread that i know for sure: bundy helped me learn how to play guitar and sing at the same time by dissociating me.

Also I'm drunk now and I can play guitar and sing at the same time without my vocals matching the notes on the guitar

tl;dr running round like stupid fools, roshambo is who plays the fool
    hold the pickles hold the lettuce
    SPECIAL ORDERS DONT UPSET US.
    ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU LET US SERVE IT

YOUR WAY.

too much paranoias x4

my mothers afraid to tell me things shes afraid of

NYEEEGHJ i just pissed in the sump
    Its meant for trigger finger psy op MKULTARA stuff to make zombie sharpshooters. I'm glad to hear you broke free from this. Don't end up like John Lennon
Jump to Top