User Controls

Ever notice how few people act like adults?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It seems to be getting worse too. People want to act like kids forever, and won't take responsibility for anything if they can help it.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm not going to change...and you can't make me!!!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Way to bolster ur point w supporting evidence. You sure got me convinced.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung Way to bolster ur point w supporting evidence. You sure got me convinced.

Exhibit A.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I've noticed since I was a kid that in comparison to myself and a handful of people I know, the majority of people are stupid.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I've noticed since I was a kid that in comparison to myself and a handful of people I know, the majority of people are stupid.

Compared to you, the majority of people are Humble and modest.
    only a child would have a preconception of what an adult should or should not do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Damn it Vinny I wish I could go back to not knowing what your avatar was.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Try being one of us from the '60's and looking at people today. It's like we're literally living in clown world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It seems to be getting worse too. People want to act like kids forever, and won't take responsibility for anything if they can help it.

No need to insult innocent children by implying their behavior is undesirable.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    OP is complaining about adult children on a website called niggas in space.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah kids are awesome especially for FUCKING amirite ?

I agree but also dont. It's just kinda whatever. I feel like that more and more. Meh. Whatever. Forever young. hamdle your adult responsibilities and act like a kid for the rest of the time. Kids want to play and have fun. That's what life should be about. Fuck those who say you need to grow up and be all prim and proper. Play. Have fun. Pay your bills though.
    OP...when your 50yr old wife is a miserable fuck who doesn't want to do anything except talk about medical problems and politics you'll be wishing she was more younger spirited and adventurous like the old days. If you find a broad who acts childish...it's generally a good thing in the long run.
    Originally posted by -mal- Damn it Vinny I wish I could go back to not knowing what your avatar was.

try compartmentalize it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's so well disguised that I never think about it. That's a set up.
    use it for whatsapp profile pict.
Jump to Top