User Controls

Fuck you, girl. You're still kinda cool, though.

Ok so today this 19 year old cutie I work with comes up to me and tells me how cool I am (paraphrased), then she asks me if she can touch my beard and fondles it. I'm already fucking her in my mind. Easiest score ever. Then she tells me that her Phillipino boyfriend can't grow a beard and it looks all fuzzy and shit.

Why are you even talking to me? Why?

Can't you, like, maybe not ruin my life for no reason you dumb whores? What the fuck...

I haven't decided how to treat her from now on. Treating her badly would be normal, right? She teases me, I try to ignore her etc. but maybe I'll be really pushy and try to become bffs and drive her nuts that way.

I hate being forced to being passive aggressive but you just can't slap the shit out of a bitch anymore like you used to.
    These read like posts I would make.

So I'm just going to give you the advice that I'd want someone to give me. The brutal truth.

here's what you do:

nothing. Do nothing. Who cares, give up hope, she isn't gonna fuck you. The whole beard fondling thing and comparing you to her boyfriend meant absolutely nothing.

By nothing I mean leave it to the most basic of small talk, like "hey how are you" and "how's your day been?". Because literally doing nothing would be SOMETHING, like you said -- passive aggressiveness.
    I know what'll happen, too. You'll hope that minimal small talk will evolve into her just flat out asking you, "wanna date?" or "wanna fuck?" but that won't happen.

the small talk is all it'll be. So get anything else out of your mind right now.
    I'm obviously projecting like fucking crazy though. Don't listen to me.
    Go fuck yourself, ok? Haha...

Yea..... *sigh*
    I could still murder raper her. At least that's what I'm gonna fap to for the next two weeks.
    You should have said "I guess that's why they call them BOYfriends, if you want a real man in your life gimme a call" and then you give her your number.

someone said something similar to armsmerchant once, but he replied, "nah I'll stay with the girl."
    You should have said "I guess that's why they call them BOYfriends, if you want a real man in your life gimme a call" and then you give her your number.
    Yea, that would've been cool. That's not how I roll, though. She's already dead to me in that regard. Would you want a girlfriend that touches other dudes?
    Yea, that would've been cool. That's not how I roll, though. She's already dead to me in that regard. Would you want a girlfriend that touches other dudes?

Because I just assume every female is a whore, unless you treat them like shit they will cheat on you. Pinoy Boys are effeminate and weak, thats why she grabs at the white man.

Was she white or pinoy?. White men are more desirable than their own kind in their culture and Pinoy girls are massive sluts for white dick.
    what the fuck does pinoy mean

never heard that term in my life
    Phillipino. Pino = pinoy . Filipino, nuke that entire island just because its spelt so retarded, fuck their entire culture.

Except the females.
Jump to Top