User Controls

Any bitcoin exchanges, that allow us to receive payments via credit cards that don't require identification?

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    virwox accepts skrill, their PayPal processor fell apart but that's not exactly anonymous anyway

There are a few people on localbitcoins who accept gift cards (probably the easiest way to turn ccs into value) but at outlandish exchange rates
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    if you're doing what it sounds like, no exchange is going to allow it without establishing trust and accountability with you. if you want to bypass the exchange's fraud vetting processes they will pass the responsibility on to you, along with the regulations that go with it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    muh decentralize
    Ghost Black Hole
    use a vending machine you third world shit4skin
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra if you're doing what it sounds like, no exchange is going to allow it without establishing trust and accountability with you. if you want to bypass the exchange's fraud vetting processes they will pass the responsibility on to you, along with the regulations that go with it.

Is buying gift cards with bitcoin a good idea for cheap shopping?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You gotta try to find webmoney or perfect money or some other Russian scam
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Is buying gift cards with bitcoin a good idea for cheap shopping?

doubt it; why not just cash out? it usually works the other way; people use stolen CC details to buy gift cards, then trade gift cards for BTC/egold/whatever at 20-50% of the card value
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra doubt it; why not just cash out? it usually works the other way; people use stolen CC details to buy gift cards, then trade gift cards for BTC/egold/whatever at 20-50% of the card value

But someone is on the other side of that trade
    Oh right, the reason they go so cheap is because everyone knows they were bought with stolen CC details so they could potentially be revoked at any time. Buyer beware
    Admin African Astronaut
    Purse.io allows you to use Amazon to purchase item for people that are selling btc. So if you can get free Amazon gift cards or get CC details to work on Amazon, then you can get HTC like that.

Absolutely no ID required in this process. Not for Purse and not for Amazon. Rates are high in the beginning though but quickly drop after a dozen or two transactions.
Jump to Top