User Controls

The best thing about being white

Nobody thinks I'm going to rape them
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    until after they've finished their drink
    Then I buy them another and then I don't have to be forceful
    People get scared when they see me. I'm white. wtf
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian People get scared when they see me. I'm white. wtf

I envy you
    I really only made this thread to make fun of bummymofo
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian People get scared when they see me. I'm white. wtf

im sorry but russians arent really 'white'.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sorry but russians arent really 'white'.
    They're plenty white, they just have a higher rate of violent crime, cannibalism and pedophilia. Most of the ones I've met were pretty chill and the Russian women I've met weren't shallow whores like so many american women. But I notice that about most Europeans.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sorry but russians arent really 'white'.

Once upon a time they said the same thing about polish ppl. How rude!
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers They're plenty white, they just have a higher rate of violent crime, cannibalism and pedophilia. Most of the ones I've met were pretty chill and the Russian women I've met weren't shallow whores like so many american women. But I notice that about most Europeans.

no, the term russian is strictly a social construct, like american.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Once upon a time they said the same thing about polish ppl. How rude!

they arent.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they arent.

O rly? So what am I then? Hmmm?
    women here always look at me like im about to rape them or something and grab their purse and look all stressed out and cross the street but i think it's just because i live in a liberal cuckhaven and so probably all they do in their spare time is read about how women are treated unfairly/raped by all men and cucked sjw blogs. i try my best to give them a look of utter disgust so that i can convey to them my unwillingness to fuck them (or have anything to do with them).

it's honestly arrogant as fuck to just assume that every guy (especially one as intelligent and good looking as me) would want to spend their time and money on earth listening to their retarded bullshit for hours and doing shit with them just to be able to sleep with them. like bitch i don't even want to see you let alone date you lmao
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    Stop calling yourself white, you're European.

Also:

Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman

Russians aren't "white"
    Originally posted by tee hee hee O rly? So what am I then? Hmmm?

contaminant.

about 1/8 - 1/32 juden.
Jump to Top