User Controls

Home Sweet Home

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Well, my buddy got hospitalized due to his heart condition. Ive been visiting him but because of this unfortunate turn of events, I'm back on the streets alone now.

He did tell me of this great place that he stayed in a tent at for almost 2 years before he got a car (he had a moped then).

This place is a little bit of a hike but not too far from where I need to go everyday. Its atop a hill so I can see people coming, and I have set up detectors so it'll make a ring if someone is approaching.

I got a tent too. Its a cleared area and I think I'm gonna make a little garden around my tent and grow tomatoes and peppers since they're easy enough to grow. I can even buy a few starter plants with my food stamps too.

Anyway, this is so much better than being in an abandoned row home or under a bridge somewhere. This spot is safe, and well... Fuck im even gonna get a small grill like I used to bring when I was camping.

I have a ton of camping experience so this is right up my alley.

Anywho... This is my update on my living situation. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. I have a main base now and don't have to lung all my shit with me, just the important, can't live without shit.
    Tomorrow I might take a pic to post.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Does having to sleep on the ground create an endless cycle of doing heroin to kill the pain, then foraging in the forest for more heroin money, then fall asleep on the ground and repeat the whole thing over again until your addict brain convinces you that if you get enough heroin you can get your life in order until you rob a convenience store and the cop dogs follow your stank ass back to the camp and arrest/maul you? This is a trap many have fallen into before, I'm giving you fair warning
    G African Astronaut
    Pics or this shit is creative writing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think its be cool living in a tent for maybe a week then I'd probably got bored and definitely not want to do it anymore.
    it never cease to amaze me how illiterate people in 3rd worlds have the technology and sophistication to set up squatters while literated people in the 1st world are struggling with homelessness.

its simply fucking amazing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Everyone should be forced to live a year of their life in 23-hour a day solitary confinement without anything. Learn who you really are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by mmQ Everyone should be forced to live a year of their life in 23-hour a day solitary confinement without anything. Learn who you really are.

I did that for 11 weeks. There's a class action lawsuit rn I might get in on. Had a 15 inch tv though. It was a headgame I still feel some after effects from
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo I did that for 11 weeks. There's a class action lawsuit rn I might get in on. Had a 15 inch tv though. It was a headgame I still feel some after effects from

Its bizarre getting used to that shit. First time I was in juvie we had to do a week of it with nothing but a bible and we literally werent allowed to sleep from 7am to 10pm or something. I walked laps in my cell all day. That's all I did . Counting steps. Hundreds of thousands.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Its bizarre getting used to that shit. First time I was in juvie we had to do a week of it with nothing but a bible and we literally werent allowed to sleep from 7am to 10pm or something. I walked laps in my cell all day. That's all I did . Counting steps. Hundreds of thousands.

Man my 1st youth prison stint they would make you fucking military style make the bed @ dawn, mind you on 3 high bunks. Then you couldn't lay on them only sit, imagine big fucking dudes in threes hunched over for hours straight miserable lol.
    Originally posted by Sudo Does having to sleep on the ground create an endless cycle of doing heroin to kill the pain, then foraging in the forest for more heroin money, then fall asleep on the ground and repeat the whole thing over again until your addict brain convinces you that if you get enough heroin you can get your life in order until you rob a convenience store and the cop dogs follow your stank ass back to the camp and arrest/maul you? This is a trap many have fallen into before, I'm giving you fair warning

I have an air mattress now. They're like 8 bucks at walmart.

I don't forage in the woods. I'm in a large metropolitan city. I panhandle for money. I made 60$ this morning and I even woke up late. Tonight I'll probably make 80-100$. I go to the yuppy side of town and hand out glow in the dark barcelets. I invest 3-5$ in that. It returns pretty good.

Mondays and tuesdays suck but... I get by. If I'm ever in a bind I have a lot of people who would help me out. I definitely pay people's bills with the dope I buy. I dont just come for 1 or 2 pills either. I get minimum 7. But usually 10.

Right now I'm waiting for the free bus to take me back to my camp. Rest for a bit and then go up around the bars for the evening. I'm there most the time until at least 1am, but a lot of times I'm there until 2 or 3.

If I get back I'll post pics. I may just go chill at Starbucks since its closer. I'll take pics when I get back tonight or innthe morning depending if I can get them to come out in the dark. I havent taken any pics yet with my new phone.

My whole camp set up including my phone cost me under 100$.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it never cease to amaze me how illiterate people in 3rd worlds have the technology and sophistication to set up squatters while literated people in the 1st world are struggling with homelessness.

its simply fucking amazing.

The chinese can be quite crafty. There was this one guy with only a grade school education that built a functional submarine. When I was a kid there was this asian hobo, who dressed like mowgli from the jungle book, he would spear fish and build huts, and climb trees. Never bothered anybody, just did his thing and people left him alone.

I wonder what happened to him. Much more self reliant than of the homeless I've seen that were actually born here.
    Post your tits, it might get you a bed for the night (after a 2hr bathing and scrub down of course).
    I'd like to start a cult that required the members spend a year being homeless.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I would laugh myself to death if hydro got jiggs started on heron.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I would laugh myself to death if hydro got jiggs started on heron.

Pffffft the opposite would happen, I'd get her hooked on NPR and good living.
    Jiggaboo should recruit both hydro and Thotgirl.

It would be like Charlie's angels. Jiggaboo's angels

He could teach them useful skills like how to shop for a 500$ soldering iron and how to properly make british tea.
    Sounds great.

Step 1. Get your job to buy the $500 solder iron for you and put it down on your expense account.
    I met this old homeless guy that wants to write a book about "urban camping" but I don't think he'll ever get around to it.

https://survivallife.com/survival-tips-homeless/

https://urbansurvivalsite.com/urban-survival-tips-homeless/

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2mvkrm/former_homeless_people_what_are_some_great_tips/
    Wait a minute, hydro said she had a truck, now she's talking about taking a bus? Doesn't add up
Jump to Top