User Controls

Trump blasts Rashida Tlaib over Holohoax comments

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    "There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said on the most recent episode, which was put out Friday. "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for jedis, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of jedis across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

The state of Israel was formed three years after the end of the Holocaust, although historians have pointed out that modern migration to the region had started decades earlier. The area was named Palestine at the time, although it was under British control
    People are starting to wake up. You're going to see more and more Muslims becoming politicians, not because they're taking over, but because people are starting to realize they aren't the enemy like the j/ews and government has been trying to make people believe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-blasts-tlaib-holocaust-comments

Palestinians can be assholes, and some people think that the J/ews were there first before the Palestinians, but, a lot of people lost land in wars, and it hasn't been given back to them. The Germans for one, after world war 1, lost a lot of their territory. People lose wars, they lose their shit, but in the case with Palestine and Israel, it wasn't a war, just a hostile takeover and abuses of power by the British and later US & Israeli governments. Of all the people in the world who lost their homelands to wars or whatever other reason it seems only J/ews are given their own country for it.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Dolan Tramp is a Russian jedi agent
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut

They deleted one of my posts on abovetopsecret because it was critical of Zionism and it's infiltration of governments all over the world. I found out one of the co-founders married a J/ew.

Makes sense now.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Unfortunately the enemy of my enemy is sometimes also my enemy.

Also the assumption that Muslims are any less prone to manipulation, just because they dislike jedis, seems naieve when looking at history.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the enemy of my enemy is just another enemy.

it's hilarious to see how a single black muslim woman is sending the entire zionist establishment into apoplexy but you've also got to keep in mind that she directly supports the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    TBH I'd almost consider allying with them if Islam wasn't quite so offensively stupid.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country TBH I'd almost consider allying with them if Islam wasn't quite so offensively stupid.

jeews are a 1st world problem.

if your living in a turd world country, then you'll have ...
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny jeews are a 1st world problem.

if your living in a turd world country, then you'll have …

Yeah, Muslims are basically down-scale jedis in many ways.

In terms of status jedis are higher than us, Muslims are lower.

I wonder how many Muslims are worth one Asian, is worth one white, is worth one jedi.

I think it's maybe 50 - 10 - 7 - 1
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yeah, Muslims are basically down-scale jedis in many ways.

In terms of status jedis are higher than us, Muslims are lower.

I wonder how many Muslims are worth one Asian, is worth one white, is worth one jedi.

I think it's maybe 50 - 10 - 7 - 1

all infidels cost the same.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    https://youtu.be/uc_cRTc62MQ

"(Banned in Europe!) Exposing the Holocaust Hoax : Zionist WW2 Lies."

Saving anyone the trouble of looking it up, that was the title of the video they deleted after I posted it. You may be able to find a copy of it somewhere, and if anyone wants the truth, you'd better save it and disconnect whatever drive it's saved to from the internet until you make plenty of copies of it, because they WILL try to scrub it from the internet entirely.
Jump to Top