User Controls

What do you think was said to incite disabling comments for this video?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ksxoe_1557879054

Almost every ll thread is anti-nigger somehow, so by default I rule that out, but cant think of another logical reason.
    im pretty sure they just dont allow comments on liveleak anymore
    most of the fun on going to liveleak was to read the comments...I'd noticed for a while now it shows xxx number of comments but wouldn't display them...thought it was a problem with my browser.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson most of the fun on going to liveleak was to read the comments…I'd noticed for a while now it shows xxx number of comments but wouldn't display them…thought it was a problem with my browser.

im feeling the same too.

is this what middle aged dudes do ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is this what middle aged dudes do ?

yes, they also do young vulnerable women looking for a father figure.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You gotta login to see comments now, but even then they still disable them when the video is a black person behaving horribly (about 10% of featured videos).

Nothing is lost though, all such videos fill up with comments saying "nigger", "dindu", etc.
    gay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You gotta login to see comments now, but even them they still disable them when the video is a black person behaving horribly (about 10% of featured videos).

I am logged in. Comments are fine in other videos. I rarely encounter a disabled comment vid so it just piqued my curiosity, especially as it relates to the relative uncontroversial nature of the video.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably the uploader disabling comments, not LL. check his other videos
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson yes, they also do young vulnerable women looking for a father figure.

women dont look for father figures.

those that do ...

might have revenge in mind.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably the uploader disabling comments, not LL. check his other videos

Good thought. I dont know.. all their other uploads have comments even the racially sensitive ones haha
Jump to Top