User Controls

Melee Asian teen catches bus ride after starting an instagram poll L/D?

A Malaysian teenager reportedly jumped to her death after social media users voted in favor of the decision in an Instagram poll she posted.

The unidentified 16-year-old girl jumped to her death on Monday several hours after she posted a question to her Instagram Story asking her followers “Really Important, Help Me Choose D/L,” referring to the choice between Death or Life, according to Reuters, citing Malaysian police.

Police Chief Aidil Bolhassan told the outlet that 69 percent of the girl’s followers voted in favor of death. He added that an autopsy report will also be conducted to see if there were any other factors that contributed to her death.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/malaysian-teen-jumps-to-death-after-instagram-users-voted-in-poll-report.amp
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont get the L D part
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I vote L
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I vote for the D
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny I vote for the D

Your mom said that obviously
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If only more people cared about what we wanted.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If only more people cared about what we wanted.

What do you mean by that ? What do you want and why should more people care ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dumb bitch wanted to D
    why was R not an option.
    Natural selection be praised
Jump to Top