User Controls

NiS Petition to ban jedi darryl for 8 months

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    It seems as if Lanny isn’t getting the clue. Maybe he likes this guys posts, weird right? So, if this thread reaches 140 posts, Lanny most commit and execute with extreme prejudice. Now who’s with me?

You don’t have to give any input, just make sure it surpasses 140 posts. And just at the snap of Lanny thanos gorilla looking fingers, jedi darryl’s account will eviscerate into dust.
    1st.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I never thought people from dating websites would be so interesting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They love me, they really love me!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't get it
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't get it

Originally Sally Fields made that statement in the 1980s (or 70s) and embarrassed herself.. She was probably on LSD or something.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Originally Sally Fields made that statement in the 1980s (or 70s) and embarrassed herself.. She was probably on LSD or something.

Sally fields did 9/11
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Have you discussed this with yourself yet?
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo Sally fields did 9/11

^Dumb Cunt
    130 posts to go! woo-hoo!

Lanny this would be epic if you follow through on this. Please. Put me out of my misery man. I hate it here.
    Lanny doesn't negotiate with innkeepers, faggot.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl 130 posts to go! woo-hoo!

Lanny this would be epic if you follow through on this. Please. Put me out of my misery man. I hate it here.

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Have you considered just fucking off?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do the i hate my account pay Lanny 20 dollars to delete it and come back routine
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl It seems as if Lanny isn’t getting the clue. Maybe he likes this guys posts, weird right? So, if this thread reaches 140 posts, Lanny most commit and execute with extreme prejudice. Now who’s with me?

You don’t have to give any input, just make sure it surpasses 140 posts. And just at the snap of Lanny thanos gorilla looking fingers, jedi darryl’s account will eviscerate into dust.

Shut the cuck up
    y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    I mean essentially just down drain cleaner if that’s what you want
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    make it 9 months and call it maternity leave

WellHung Black Hole
    Daryl, Lanny thinks ur nice.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I never thought people from dating websites would be so interesting

We are only normies in that We are attracted to members of the opposite sex... and make it known.
Jump to Top