User Controls

My coils last like 2 days

wtf am I doing wrong? Last one got burnt in like 3 days but I kept vaping it for 2 weeks even though it was full on burnt char, was completely black when I changed it just like always cuz I hate changing them every 2 fucking days, and this one I put in yesterday was ALREADY TASTING BURNT today on 60 watts vaping, it's a prince V12 X6, never dry hitted.

I got it ok again for now by dry sucking for a while, and I'm only vaping it on 50 now so fingers crossed. The reason I vaped the other one so long was because I bought some on ebay that were supposed to come like 5 days ago but it got returned to addressee, and now the package hasn't moved in three days so I bought one while I'm waiting for a package from a different sender.
    I chain vape like a mofo though. Maybe im not giving it enough of a break?
    Im gonna quit this is dumb
    I use the same tank and my coils last 2-3 weeks.

Use the coils that have the one big mesh, then use the correct wattage as listed on the coil.

Also some vape juice is just shitty and burns fast. Try using some vape juice that doesn't suck dick. Go into a vape shop, grab the little nerdy faggot behind the counter and ask him what the fuck he sold you. Tell him you specifically want vape juice that does NOT suck dick.
    On the topic of shitty vape juice.

I find that most vape juices sold in stores are garbage. They smell/ taste like shitty esters. Like they just make some esters and put em in the juice with some tard name on them. You know those scented kids markers? This is the same shit they put in a lot of e-juice.

Even simple things like menthol are fucked in these stores. Rarely see anything pure menthol, always diluted with garbage. Those synthesized esters are probably really bad for you. Vape vapor has less of the bad shit than in cigarettes, but then the flavors are suspect.

I prefer to either vape unflavored shit, or put unflavored shit with an addition of organic menthol juice. Very strong organic menthol juice.
    Im pissed too because I bought my vape like 4 months ago and the warranty doesnt work anymore and the $75 vape connector thing is fucked, so I can get it off when I need to, but it never screws all the way on. It's always cocked out somewhat even though it still hits
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    I will shit on your mother
    im gonna stop hitting it like it owes me money, but I also dont think Im gonna vape anymore after I get these new coils IF I EVER GET THEM. I guess its not meant for me. If I do I'm gonna buy a fucking juul cuz at least those are retard proof
    Originally posted by DietYellow Im pissed too because I bought my vape like 4 months ago and the warranty doesnt work anymore and the $75 vape connector thing is fucked, so I can get it off when I need to, but it never screws all the way on. It's always cocked out somewhat even though it still hits

I had my vape for 2 years now, no problem. I always carry it with me, so it gets dinged around n shit non stop.

I def feel better physically now that I don't smoke.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I chain vape and have never burned a coil prematurely doing so. I've only burned coils when vaping at too high of wattage or accidental dry hits.

First time I had a THC cartridge my drunk friend threw it on a box mod at 20 watts and tried to hit it and popped the coil, I had to pull the oil out and put it in another cart.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    60w is a lot of energy
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're probably hitting it too much. I also burn out coils quickly doing this
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Avoid sour juices..burns coils faster.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    My coil is oil
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Avoid sour juices..burns coils faster.

interesting
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost interesting

They put componants in that gunks your coils.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Are you SURE you aren't dry hitting it? Describe the process of changing your coil from removing the old one to vaping the new one.

Rather than just give blind advice knowing your process could shed some light.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Let it absorb after each hit instead of chain smoking like a crack head
    WellHung Black Hole
    I vape and I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about with these coils. Jesus Christ I never understand what you motherfukers are talking about. It's so fucking annoying.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung I vape and I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about with these coils. Jesus Christ I never understand what you motherfukers are talking about. It's so fucking annoying.

Maybe you should get WellRead.
Jump to Top