User Controls

Denver goodies,

G African Astronaut
    Was in Denver last week so I copped some edibles decided to get drunk the day of my flight & I just put ten incredibles 200 mg THC Monkey Bars in my checked bag & zero fucks were given. I haven't used THC in a while but I am going to give these treats a test run here soon, maybe 20-60 mg. Point being DIA gives no fucks about your weed candy when I touched down in NC neither did they lol.

https://www.iheartjane.com/stores/190/buddy-boy-brands-york-medical/products/7325/incredibles-monkey-bar-200-mg?recommended=true

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Unrelated but I think I saw a post of yours in the mma thread on streak for the cash the other day. That Brazilian broad who broke the streak and was the only Brazilian to actually win. Yeah. I SEENT THAT.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Unrelated but I think I saw a post of yours in the mma thread on streak for the cash the other day. That Brazilian broad who broke the streak and was the only Brazilian to actually win. Yeah. I SEENT THAT.

Yes you saw this.

I'm @ 91% this year MMA props(overall $ props & ESPN lol). Been in the industry so long, you just see shit. Those ESPN SFC threads are riddled w/ idiotic heads spouting non-sense.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That is precisely what I saw and apparently you won a shit ton of money at least thousands . As you're apt to do. Do you play streak in general? I never knew you did. It's obviously stuoid as fuck in that you have to be remarkably lucky to pick 25 winners in a row but I never knew you played. :)
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Sounds cool op
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ That is precisely what I saw and apparently you won a shit ton of money at least thousands . As you're apt to do. Do you play streak in general? I never knew you did. It's obviously stuoid as fuck in that you have to be remarkably lucky to pick 25 winners in a row but I never knew you played. :)

I dabble w/ the ESPN shit but I don't fret over it.
Jump to Top