User Controls

You guys are great.

I literally like all of you guys and even the person I hate most on this site still ain't even worse than the worst person I encountered IRL. I just want you all to know your cool kn my book.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I say that shit when I'm drunk too. It's not true. There are so many people better than half the members on this site at least. Just calm down. Half the members of this site are fucking pedophiles.
    I'm the worst person you will ever meet.
    I'm the most boring son of a bitch you've ever seen. I dress in blue, yes navy blue. From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes. I make 'em shine, well most the time. 'Cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mine. Six foot two and rude as hell. I got to get him in the ground before he starts to smell.
    \
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Honestly you guy from zoklet and the refugee sites have been in my life so long that it's hard not to love you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I say that shit when I'm drunk too. It's not true. There are so many people better than half the members on this site at least. Just calm down. Half the members of this site are fucking pedophiles.

So being a pedo makes you a bad person? Well maybe, but being a 30 something, unemployed, depressed alcoholic faggot doesn't particularly strike as having acheved the pinnacle of virtue either.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No need to be so sensitive Sophie. I thought you were a hebephile anyway, not a pedophile. Regardless, I self-admittedly include myself in the piece of shit category, but your reminder is appreciated. Thanks for the kind words m8. :)
    No need to be so sensitive Sophie. I thought you were a hebephile anyway, not a pedophile. Regardless, I self-admittedly include myself in the piece of shit category, but your reminder is appreciated. Thanks for the kind words m8. :)

Good.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haha did you edit that to include the word 'alcoholic?' You forgot cringey, boring, anti-social, and lazy, among others. Step up your insult game!

Haha did you edit that to include the word 'alcoholic?' You forgot cringey, boring, anti-social, and lazy, among others. Step up your insult game!

No "alcoholic" was the first thing i associated with you, i edited it for reasons of grammar ask Lanny he has the ability to see what was edited in or out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No "alcoholic" was the first thing i associated with you, i edited it for reasons of grammar ask Lanny he has the ability to see what was edited in or out.

Good.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm the most boring son of a bitch you've ever seen. I dress in blue, yes navy blue. From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes. I make 'em shine, well most the time. 'Cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mine. Six foot two and rude as hell. I got to get him in the ground before he starts to smell.
    \

Your name is MUD?
Jump to Top