User Controls

This diseased world is so sick and evil

Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    https://vimeo.com/281971061

Is there any end to the madness?

Goddamnit you fucking humans need to get your shit together and stop these shenanigans.
    We are only a decade and a half away from full-immersion virtual reality and mind-uploading, beautiful wonderful transcendent technologies that will forever change the human condition but with great power comes great responsibility and these tools absolutely would, can and will be used for evil ... the top priority of humanity right now should be ending all sources of evil (it starts with the jews) and then we can move on.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck off jesus. don't make me get the nailgun.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck you, Phantasmagoria.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Fuck you, Phantasmagoria.

good call

Only 4 posts, lulz
    Yeah lol, the VR talk gave it away.

How's the programming/art coming along?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Hey Jesus my foot is sore can you help?
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah lol, the VR talk gave it away.

How's the programming/art coming along?

Once I get my iMac I'll begin working on those things
    no you won't
    Originally posted by aldra no you won't

Bitch I was coding in VB6 in 2004 at 13 years old.
    What were you doing then, probably some dumb normie shit.
    why anyone would believe anything you say is beyond me
    Originally posted by aldra why anyone would believe anything you say is beyond me

The irony is that everything I say is true meanwhile you people pull assumptions abotu me out of your assholes all the time.
    Is it because you feel inadequate, you see some superior being like myself and it triggers you.
    bragging about learning VB6 though, lol. I learned vb5/6 after batch script in my first year of high school, then moved on to C
    Originally posted by aldra bragging about learning VB6 though, lol. I learned vb5/6 after batch script in my first year of high school, then moved on to C

You were in high school though and you had to be taught by some faggo teacher.
    I was 13 and did it all on my own.
    High school starts at 12/13. IT classes started in year 9 and taught nothing but java.

You're not special, and the fact that you need to constantly try to tell people you are just drives the point home.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Knock knock

Who’s there?

Jesus

Jesus who?

JESUS Christ! Open the door!
    Originally posted by aldra You're not special, and the fact that you need to constantly try to tell people you are just drives the point home.

I never do this and you idiots keep claiming this bullshit.
    I had to put up with this garbage on animebytes as well.
    If I defend myself and call out your bullshit, I'm claiming to be special, if I'm too enthusiastic about something apparently I'm claiming to be special, if I talk too much about a certain topic you people think I'm trying to claim ownership over it or something.
    Just face it, you're a drone and people like me are threatening to you.
    NPCs like you would rather everyone keep quiet and be yes men.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ I never do this and you idiots keep claiming this bullshit.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ you see some superior being like myself

Originally posted by Jesus Christ people like me are threatening to you

uh huh
    Originally posted by aldra uh huh

I'm literally an ethereal being

fuck off
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ I'm literally an ethereal being

fuck off

..and using VB...
    Prove me wrong. Learn a programming language and build something, draw a comic, whatever.

You won't though.
Jump to Top