User Controls

DayZ

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I got this game cause I saw it in the xbox store. Seems pretty cool. It's like an apocalypse survival game. Anybody else play it?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    From my understanding the actual game is garbo but the mod and mods of the mod are great.
    Originally posted by Number13 From my understanding the actual game is garbo but the mod and mods of the mod are great.

Yeah that's what I've heard. It is glitchy as fuck and missing certain features I was looking forward to. Maybe I will get it for PC.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bueno Quite a bit when it was still far into development.
    Its kinda neat when running around a small server, just kinda adventuring.
    But what pisses me off is some of the mechanics regarding a gun fight, the way to reload and even shooting from far distances.
    The weapons where hard enough to find with the right ammo, by that time you are really frugal with them, thus never get practice.
    It ended up mainly NEETS (might be good for you then) were able to be proficient in it.

Tried it again only to get killed by faggots who are so board with the game, fully geared out prob due to cheating, but have nothing else to do.

Now, the new major release, its pretty nice, but… expect to die from dehydration and/or starvation.
    All of these servers, completely looted.

My plan is to avoid people and stick to hunting. Trying to find a shotgun currently.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Game is basically dead now in favour of BR games. Shit's a shame because BR games corrupted DayZ and what it could have been. BR games and normal survival games are both too gay by themselves IMO.
Jump to Top