User Controls

Give me some skin niggas

jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Need some advice please; I have lost over half my body weight in thirteen months and have a lot of loose hanging skin and my medicate won't pay for skin removal...would I be wrong to use a go fund me, to raise the monies..about four grand
    Ghost Black Hole
    Become a Twitch streamer
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    see if the local synagogue will buy it

it's not foreskin but it might work for their dark sorcery
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    I want to donate it to the local burn unit
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    if there are in kids in your family that you are close to...give it to them at x-mas to wear...or play with.
    I'm sure you could find a surgeon who offers a payment scheme if you look around.
    Originally posted by jerry3553 Need some advice please; I have lost over half my body weight in thirteen months and have a lot of loose hanging skin and my medicate won't pay for skin removal…would I be wrong to use a go fund me, to raise the monies..about four grand

post nude selfies, i might consider donating.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Come to canada its free!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Voice of experience?

Sorry, the debil made me do it!
    ^ 3/10 and im being super generous with that rating.:p
    BULLDOZER2 Yung Blood
    That Skin Complex Tho
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by jerry3553 Need some advice please; I have lost over half my body weight in thirteen months and have a lot of loose hanging skin and my medicate won't pay for skin removal…would I be wrong to use a go fund me, to raise the monies..about four grand

Well hung this is quite a cheap procedure.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm sure you could find a surgeon who offers a payment scheme if you look around.

Hahaha...generous, kind, loving, thoughtful concerned surgeons...okay thanks I'll try it..
    Jeroslav! What do you with your days nowadays? U r never here.
    Originally posted by jerry3553 Hahaha…generous, kind, loving, thoughtful concerned surgeons…okay thanks I'll try it..

I know when I had my penis extension surgery they let me spread it over 18 easy payments, they called it the 9 for 18 deal.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    9 centimeters?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I know when I had my penis extension surgery they let me spread it over 18 easy payments, they called it the 9 for 18 deal.

"I can give you 12 inches

in three easy installments"
Jump to Top