User Controls

Norwegian princess becomes a mudshark with LA based shaman

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Princess Martha Louise of Norway, 47, takes to Instagram to announce she's found love with an LA-based shaman and 'spiritual hacker' who believes he can reverse aging - two years after her divorce

Princess Martha Louise of Norway has taken to Instagram to reveal she has found love with a shaman and 'spiritual hacker'.

Princess Martha Louise, 47, the eldest child of King Harald and Queen Sonja, shared details of her burgeoning romance in a heartfelt post yesterday.

The mother-of-three, who divorced husband Ari Behn in 2017, described her beau, Durek Verrett, as her 'twin flame' and vowed to love him from 'this eternity to the next'.

The royal also hit back critics of the relationship, saying she did not choose her boyfriend to 'satisfy the norms'.

Durek describes himself as a 'spiritual guide and gifted healer' and 'sixth generation Shaman' and claims he can reduce ageing by using his power to 'access the atoms' inside the human body.

Princess Martha Louise has long been known to have an interest in spiritual practises and last year travelled to India for a retreat with friends.

In 2007 there were calls for her to renounce her royal title after she announced plans to open a school that would train people to communicate with the angelic realm.

It is clear Martha Louise and Durek have bonded over their spiritual understanding.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7026707/Princess-Martha-Louise-Norway-reveals-shes-love-shaman-Los-Angeles.html

Well, Prince Harry is a mudshark and so was his mother. This just confirms what I've said for years, the concept of a royal family is cuckery announced. European people need to rise up and slaughter all royal families and politicians that don't conform to the will of the people.

Hopefully a white supremacist kills this disgusting mudshark filth.
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Fastforward 2 yrs she will be crying that hes ben cheating on her since day 1 lol
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    White women are trash
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    ROFL

Tbf though, if i was married to this limp-dicked closet faggot, id probably jump ship and shack up with some black dude too

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Pretty sure that black dude is as gay as the day is long, and theyre doing this for publicity. No straight man is that moisturized. You could plant fields of golden wheat in his fertile pores (if they werent invisible, that is).
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by CASPER ROFL

Tbf though, if i was married to this limp-dicked closet faggot, id probably jump ship and shack up with some black dude too

Nice pedo-stache
    Ghost Black Hole
    He looks like the kind of man that would call his butler if his pen fell on the floor.
    Yeah if that weird little man-weasel doesnt stand naked and whip kidnapped children bloody until he cums, im a gold medal olympian.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Fastforward 2 yrs she will be crying that hes ben cheating on her since day 1 lol

with her daughters.

yes.
    Originally posted by CASPER Pretty sure that black dude is as gay as the day is long, and theyre doing this for publicity. No straight man is that moisturized. You could plant fields of golden wheat in his fertile pores (if they werent invisible, that is).

thats just because of his work.

hes in the business of selling anti-ageing snake oils, had an appearance to upkeep.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER Pretty sure that black dude is as gay as the day is long, and theyre doing this for publicity. No straight man is that moisturized. You could plant fields of golden wheat in his fertile pores (if they werent invisible, that is).

I guess you kind of called that one, supposedly he's bisexual

Welcome to my country: Princess Martha of Norway greets her bisexual shaman and 'twin flame' lover at the airport as it's revealed how he claims to have come back from the dead and has Hollywood eating out of his hand
    He does have that look.

EDIT: The story is weirder now. So if he hooks up with a guy, that guy is probably going to fuck him AND the norwegian princess in the ass wtf

This woman is a slut for sure

"How was your day?" "Oh, not bad, I fucked a famous black shaman and his norwegian princess girlfriend in the ass."
    Shrooms Houston
    this is gross doesn't she have any friends to tell her it wrong
    Middle aged divorced white bitches...smh.

If they are not being scammed by "A marine in Lagos who lost his passport and needs $5000 wiring so they can get a new one from the Embassy" then they are being scammed by spiritual healers in L.A.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Middle aged divorced white bitches…smh.

If they are not being scammed by "A marine in Lagos who lost his passport and needs $5000 wiring so they can get a new one from the Embassy" then they are being scammed by spiritual healers in L.A.

is that what happened to all your ex wives ??
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

She does NOT look 47. 😡
    HTS highlight reel
    >being an actual, literal princess
    >looking like you're in your 20s when you're almost 50
    >getting mystically blacked by a spiritual shaman dude

How can one person's life be so awesome? smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS She does NOT look 47. 😡

thats what you can see.

but its whats hidden that matters.

i once engaged this 4 feet something prostitute and then when i went in i couldnt feel a thing.

sometimes lives come in misleading packagings.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I smell a midlife crisis!
Jump to Top